What's new

Discussion Button binds

N

iiFAMOUS x

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a list of all of the actions for the modded codepost I think it is. I know God mode is Rb, giveall = Y and no clip A.

jake000001111

jake000001111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a list of all of the actions for the modded codepost I think it is. I know God mode is Rb, giveall = Y and no clip A.
Am I missing something or am I just being dumb.
But you can bind any to any command.
button_a
button_b
button_x
button_y
button_back
button_start
button_rshldr
button_lshldr
dpad_up
dpad_down
dpad_left
dpad_right
apad_up
apad_down
apad_left
apad_right

Think they are correct I'm on iPod so yea also can't remember the opposite to the apad.

N

iiFAMOUS x

Reaction score
Sin$
No i dont mean that. Theres a modded codepost you can get when you iso mod

Zero Beat

Zero Beat

Contributor
Programmer Modder Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No i dont mean that. Theres a modded codepost you can get when you iso mod

qm.gif
qm.gif

qm.gif
38405378.jpg

N

iiFAMOUS x

Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf im not scripting anything you knobs. I have an iso mod menu. If i click up then down it says binds. Then i can press a for no.clip.etc all i want to know the rest of the buttons. E.g (rb for god mode)

iBeTrey

iBeTrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i think LB is wallglitch hack. dpad left is the extra super modded lobby. dpad right is -1 prestige. dpad down is level 78. I can't remember the rest of the bids for your modded iso iso mod

Erza

Erza

Kieran Lavigne
Reaction score
Sin$

A lot of codeposts are out there... .-.

If you want to know, get your codepost, open it in FF viewer, like so:
04-06-2013_19-10-15.png

Once opened, check were you codepost is located, for me the desktop, and there should be a new file called "code_post_gfx-extract"

04-06-2013_19-11-13.png

Now open the 'code_post_gfx-extract' in NP++, you should get something like this:

04-06-2013_19-14-38.png

Now do a ctrl+f, and search for (in your case) 'button_rshldr "god"' or, 'button_rshldr god'. And that'll take you to your binds.

There might be a lot easier way, I dunno, just took a guess with this :wink:
Check where you downloaded it from, there's usually a text file called "codepost instructions".

Top Bottom
Login
Register