What's new

Discussion bustedtwinkies 3some need help

• Thread starter NightxViperx90
  • Start date
  • Views 326
N

NightxViperx90

Reaction score
i have the bustedtwinkie cod 4 patch the threesome one but i keep getting disconnected in the infection bit of the patch somebody please help

this is so annoying

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
i have the bustedtwinkie cod 4 patch the threesome one but i keep getting disconnected in the infection bit of the patch somebody please help

this is so annoying

Me too! :smile:

Did you edit it? What is it saying when it disconnects? Like server time out, over run a string in the va, etc. If you edited it you probably have a line to long and over running it. It could be your Internet, sometimes It may help to restart the Jtag or reset your router and helps. More info and I may be able to help.

You may need to drop the timescale. Look for self setClientDvar("timescale","1000"); on the first file somewere at the top and change the 1000 to a lower number like 750, 500, 250, 100, 1 etc

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
Me too! :smile:

Did you edit it? What is it saying when it disconnects? Like server time out, over run a string in the va, etc. If you edited it you probably have a line to long and over running it. It could be your Internet, sometimes It may help to restart the Jtag or reset your router and helps. More info and I may be able to help.

You may need to drop the timescale. Look for self setClientDvar("timescale","1000"); on the first file somewere at the top and change the 1000 to a lower number like 750, 500, 250, 100, 1 etc
i sure hope not one you would be there for half an hour lol

X

xSiickHackZ x3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got the problem too ;-(

Aron

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Legendary Veteran Jokester CotM
Reaction score
i got the problem too ;-(
dont move while its infecting you, press rb on the retail only, lower the timescale of the infection process. one of those should work.

Top Bottom