Burnt Halo 3.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by IzzY, Aug 1, 2009 with 6 replies and 344 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IzzY

IzzY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, I have a FLASHED xbox 360. I downloaded Halo 3 and burned it on to my disk. After I did that, I went to matchmaking and it says " I need to be signed in to xbl. " I click the middle guide button and I'm signed on. I can only be in a "Local" Party for H3. Can someone help me getting it to recognize me that I'm on XBL or did I just download a corrupt halo 3?

2. ODST DUTCH

ODST DUTCH Banned

Ratings:
    did you try not signing in at all untill after the games loaded?i used to get that on a stock 360 with a retail game sometimes.

3. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Does xbl work fine on other games? If so that image may have just been corrupt.

4. Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa Se7en Legend Premium

Ratings:
    It does that for my brother for some reason on his xbox and account, the halo 3 copy was fine.

5. OP
    IzzY

IzzY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dang it, wasted disc down the drain :frown:!

6. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
    burning halo 3 sucks. i keep getting the spanish version and my maps never load :thumbdown:

7. OP
    IzzY

IzzY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I fixed it.. What I did was pressed the open trey button to turn my xbox on. Then I signed on to live. Then I loaded Halo 3 and it worked. :confused:cared:.