What's new

Burnt games?

K

Krysk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So im not sure i dont have a xbox one yet :c but since the ps3 had blue ray couldent you play burnt games? and wouldent it work on xbox one? just wondering

Z

Zero

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
So im not sure i dont have a xbox one yet :c but since the ps3 had blue ray couldent you play burnt games? and wouldent it work on xbox one? just wondering

No.

N

ner0

Reaction score
Because they both have Blu Ray drives doesn't magically make it work the same. No.

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Reaction score
too many issues with security DRM on both the disk and also the drive itself. it would read any normal burned game as a bluray dvd saying play this on an xbox one, just like the 360 does...

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
the ps3 could play burnt games? :confused:

J

JordonLeedell

I ♥ Awakening
Reaction score
xbox has more drm patches and security. ms are known for it, sony just dont give a **** XD

cant argue with that but can the ps3 play burnt games? ive never heard that before

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Reaction score
not as far as im aware without jailbreaking...

C

Chicago Bears

Getting There
Reaction score
the x1 has blue ray?

D

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
yea i thought they couldn't because of sonys patent!

They pay sony $2 for every console sold. Also I see you post a lot in the x1 section yet you didn't know the x1 had blue ray.. Looks like you're getting your post count up fast.

C

Chicago Bears

Getting There
Reaction score
They pay sony $2 for every console sold. Also I see you post a lot in the x1 section yet you didn't know the x1 had blue ray.. Looks like you're getting your post count up fast.
ha are i have the x1 but never watch movies on it other then netflix

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Reaction score
if you have the x1 then you would have realised blurays are blue..... the reading part of any bluray is blue, all xbox games are ( i believe)

C

Chicago Bears

Getting There
Reaction score
if you have the x1 then you would have realised blurays are blue..... the reading part of any bluray is blue, all xbox games are ( i believe)
no they are not. ive had it since black friday and never noticed.

N

ner0

Reaction score

He must have happened to miss the big shiny app in the marketplace where Netflix was downloaded called "Blu ray Disc"

Top Bottom