• Thread starter slvrndblck34
  • Start date
  • Views 1,697
slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to burn Gears of War 3 with the new image burn and for some reason is stuck on 82% and hasn't move from their in about 15 minutes, :frown: Is this normal?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Usually it will go to 97% and then give the error that there is no more room. Make sure that you set the layerbreak to optimal before burning, as XGD2 has a different layerbreak.

slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Usually it will go to 97% and then give the error that there is no more room. Make sure that you set the layerbreak to optimal before burning, as XGD2 has a different layerbreak.
Where this setting so I could check to make sure? and thanks

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Where this setting so I could check to make sure? and thanks
lcGT1s.png

Toos>Settings>Write

slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try a different disk and if I get the same thing your probably right on the DVD file being bad

Its very simple just follow this
Thanks for this

Have you tried multiple discs? Only thing that is possible is if the layerbreak in the .dvd was wrong.
I tried a diffrent DVD DL I'm pass the 82% and moving pretty good thanks for your help, one last quick question if I'm using a 0800 rip with LT 2.0 is it safe to go on XBL with it?

D

Dream vG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try a different disk and if I get the same thing your probably right on the DVD file being bad

Thanks for this

I tried a diffrent DVD DL I'm pass the 82% and moving pretty good thanks for your help, one last quick question if I'm using a 0800 rip with LT 2.0 is it safe to go on XBL with it?
Yes as long as you are using a 0800 rip.

Top Bottom
Login
Register