What's new

Solved Burning disk help please!

NiinJa x

NiinJa x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My problem is:

I downloaded UFC 2010 from a site and extracted to find my iso file and my .dvd file.
After i opened img burn opened my .dvd file in it entered my layer break numbers popped my Memorex DVD+R DL disk in and burned at 2x.

Waited till it finished burning put it in my flashed xbox and it read it, started the disk and gave me a xbox360 image. It says play DVD, why is it reading it that way? plzz help me.

Thanks if you help :tongue:

Luminate

Luminate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Some disks just don't work too good with burning games, try buying more expensive disks. Or your could try burning it again.

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yah I would say its probably your disks. Use Verbatim DVD+R DL's. The Memorex will work but there success rate is low.

Hi Im Jesus x

Hi Im Jesus x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
memorex are good dvds and i never had a problem. i burnt about 70 games on memorex and had no problems evar. but it can be the disk or you might have to just reinsert it cuz flashed xboxs sometimes give you a play dvd message here and there.

NiinJa x

NiinJa x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i will kepp tryin thanks guys <333 i just wanted to make sure i wasnt doin something wrong.

Also i heard something about having a ROM drive it wouldnt work and that would be my luck that i wouldnt have the right drive, lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register