• Views 1,441
Status
Not open for further replies.
AggRessiveK

AggRessiveK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your here asking him to get into his lobby be patient he will invite you. Give him time to get settled its his first lobby

D

DeMM

Reaction score
Sin$
AggRessiveK said:
If your here asking him to get into his lobby be patient he will invite you. Give him time to get settled its his first lobby
weve waited for 2 hours posted all of our gtags and me friend which is first on da list hasnt even gotten in soo..

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am guessing this guy never figured out his problem, and is now just goofing off with some friends til he gets banned. Stop spamming this thread for invites.

S

SilentModz09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dwack said:
LoL at all the kiddies saying to make sure you press dpad up, then asking for an invite thinking they helped.
Lolz I know right.

AggRessiveK

AggRessiveK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DeMM said:
weve waited for 2 hours posted all of our gtags and me friend which is first on da list hasnt even gotten in soo..

Lemme ask you something look at his thread in the modded lobbies section he received thanks from over 400 people in less then an hour. His thread had almost 8k views, I was helping him figure stuff out and inviting people. Be patient next time IT WAS HIS FIRST EVER MODDED LOBBY CHILL. :smile:

Dwack said:
Well I am guessing this guy never figured out his problem, and is now just goofing off with some friends til he gets banned. Stop spamming this thread for invites.

Nope, he was having host issues he finally solved them and now I believe he just got banned he hosted about 10-12 games so be nice :biggrin:

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Either way, this section isn't for that kinda stuff. And the amount of thanks he received does not mean anything. You say you're hosting a lobby and people hit thanks like crazy.

But good for him if he figured it out! :thumbup:

AggRessiveK

AggRessiveK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dwack said:
Either way, this section isn't for that kinda stuff. And the amount of thanks he received does not mean anything. You say you're hosting a lobby and people hit thanks like crazy.

But good for him if he figured it out! :thumbup:

Yes, I understand about the thanks but he had to switch gamertags twice because of massive amounts of messages he couldnt of gotten everybody in but yea im happy he figured the stuff out, now he has to just improve on his lobby and he'll be good.

W

wanadoo66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u gotta push the buttons
WEN THE TIMER IS COUNTING DOWN
idiot:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login