• Thread starter imtheeevent
  • Start date
  • Views 321
I

imtheeevent

learn as i go
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry if this isnt the place to post lmk or delete.

im on windows 8.1 64bit
every now and then i get this burn image sometimes i get several other times just one. Right now it only shows on my background when i minimize all windows. i tried a different screen and its still there so im sure its not my monitor. if someone can help me if its a graphics card going out or something?
2mw5ezd.jpg
[/IMG]
thanks for your help
j8i8pe.jpg

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry if this isnt the place to post lmk or delete.

im on windows 8.1 64bit
every now and then i get this burn image sometimes i get several other times just one. Right now it only shows on my background when i minimize all windows. i tried a different screen and its still there so im sure its not my monitor. if someone can help me if its a graphics card going out or something?
2mw5ezd.jpg
[/IMG]
thanks for your help
j8i8pe.jpg
That is not an monitor issue. There is some kind of software that is getting stuck. If you can figure out what it is that would help diagnose the problem.

I

imtheeevent

learn as i go
Reaction score
Sin$
That is not an monitor issue. There is some kind of software that is getting stuck. If you can figure out what it is that would help diagnose the problem.

i did a fresh win 7 install 64bit and sill does it. Do you think its a hardware issue? how would i find the software issue?
i have a nvidia 750ti graphics card ,4gb ram, msi motherboard dont know much about it 

so i reopened the program that was in the burn area and closed it it went away. i found the problem how do i fix it or prevent it from keep doing this?

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i did a fresh win 7 install 64bit and sill does it. Do you think its a hardware issue? how would i find the software issue?
i have a nvidia 750ti graphics card ,4gb ram, msi motherboard dont know much about it
Stuff like this used to happen to me. For example the part of the task bar that shows the programs that are running ( here http://i.imgur.com/yn5IVyj.png ) used to get stuck all the time. Nothing really fixed it for me personally but I may be able to help you find a fix if you find out which program is getting stuck. Also, this only happened when I was on windows 7. Never happened on 8 or 10 so you may want to consider updating.

I do not think it is a hardware issue because I can see the problem in the screen shot. You may want to try updating your drivers and doing windows updates. 

so i reopened the program that was in the burn area and closed it it went away. i found the problem how do i fix it or prevent it from keep doing this?
What program is it? It is malfunctioning some how and getting hung up on the system.

I

imtheeevent

learn as i go
Reaction score
Sin$
Stuff like this used to happen to me. For example the part of the task bar that shows the programs that are running ( here http://i.imgur.com/yn5IVyj.png ) used to get stuck all the time. Nothing really fixed it for me personally but I may be able to help you find a fix if you find out which program is getting stuck. Also, this only happened when I was on windows 7. Never happened on 8 or 10 so you may want to consider updating.

I do not think it is a hardware issue because I can see the problem in the screen shot. You may want to try updating your drivers and doing windows updates. 

What program is it? It is malfunctioning some how and getting hung up on the system.

well the program in the screen shot and the program that was giving me the issue a couple minutes ago is a program called air droid that i use for my phone when im on the computer. i just opened the pop up window and closed it and it disapeared.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well the program in the screen shot and the program that was giving me the issue a couple minutes ago is a program called air droid that i use for my phone when im on the computer. i just opened the pop up window and closed it and it disapeared.
Try reinstalling it.

Side note: I used to use AirDroid but then I found PushBullet and I like it a lot more, check it out.

I

imtheeevent

learn as i go
Reaction score
Sin$
Try reinstalling it.

Side note: I used to use AirDroid but then I found PushBullet and I like it a lot more, check it out.

thank you ill definitely check that out

Top Bottom
Login
Register