Patched Burial mounds glitch

• Thread starter stompdown
  • Start date
  • Views 2,160
S

stompdown

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a mod. I was playing team snipers MM on burial mounds. My team and I saw a huge master chief and beam rifle in the sky. It would dissapear after about 30 seconds and reappear in another location, sometimes on the ground. The body was half the size of the map. You could walk and shoot through it. We lost because it was very distracting and cool. The other team seemed to be manipulating this. I think it would mimic when we killed one of their people it would drop a huge body on the map. If anyone knows about this please explain how it is done. thank you

B

bungiekiller980

Reaction score
Sin$
OK this is how its done if it was matchmaking it was partly a mod because this glich requires a wraith ok here a simple tut
1. A guy u want to clone stands next to the giant burning pillar ps the back side of it that is directly opposite of the little valley thing to walk to it.
2 A guy in a wraith goes and hits him as if he was trying to do a wraith launch but the guy doesnt go up he goes down.
3 and thats all there is to it
plz thank or message me with any thing else

R

relic

Reaction score
Sin$
yea this is a glitch but i forgot about this glitch so im glad you brang up the topic:biggrin:

M

MinDistortion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need a wraith to do that trick! You can jump and run into the wall and it will do it.

R

relic

Reaction score
Sin$
can you tell me how to just run and jump into the wall, ill make sure to thank you

X

-XpLiCiT-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make Sure there is a tank on the level and park it right beside the burning pillar and then after you park the tank, Get out and jump on top of the pillar. Crouch walk backwards and then jump off the pillar still crouching. Now crouch wall to the wall. If it works then you will go though the wall and die.

....This would be much easier to explain to you over Xbl.

Astral I 420 I

TZK AstraL 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest glitch in the game.. Jeez. I even know how to make a rocket appear in the sky where the body would be, and something that looks like a brain..

R

Ryu

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah.... something happened like that with me. i was just minding my own when BAM! here comes a dead chief body flyn' at me!

Top Bottom
Login
Register