What's new

Patched Bunker, supplies, and research (not repeat from old way)

• Thread starter julio_ignacius
  • Start date
  • Views 5,184
J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure exactly what I did here but I will start from the beginning:

Not much product, zero suppplies, plenty of research left.

Ordered supplies, assigned faculty to to both research and manufacture.

Went on to do other things, came back to bunker. Product went up, supplies went down. Fast tracked research, ordered more supplies.

Left for awhile, returned with supplies gone down, product full, little bit of research. Fast tracked research, ordered more supplies.

Now, with full product, and full supplies, my research bar is going up and supplies are not going down. I dont rememeber exactly when I registered as CEO, and also not sure when exactly I retired. Maybe ive just been lucky with it? Im not going to fast track anymore research projects that way i can see how many i can get for 'free'. But thats also why im posting....maybe can help others speed along their research if I can figure out exactly what I did and why its happening. Research uses supplies, yeah? Well it isnt for me at the moment, yet research is going up and Im looking for help from you guys to help me sort it out to bring back free research project glitch.

Also, later in a bit I will sell my product and see if supplies end up being used after that.

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Current research project has gone up from 1 bar to 3, supply bar is still full.

C

ComyyC

Reaction score
Sin$
Current research project has gone up from 1 bar to 3, supply bar is still full.
I would like to know how you exactly did it. So nice to sell products from bunker and reproducing new one without you needed to resupply. I did that with the mc business. But while these dupe glitches are still working, nobody will take a bit of time to investigate exactly this bunker glitch... they focuse only on these dupe glitches and not on these small one.

The_US_Assassin

The_US_Assassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a working method a while back we found. Hasn't been tested since Summgler's Run

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/infinite-bunker-supplies.1670125/

A few things to be able to do this glitch:
A bunker
Researches available
A bit of cash (275K)
A Spawn point by or in your bunker ( Can be a garage, apartment, or the living space in the bunker. It just needs to be close )
--> **FULL STOCK** <-- Must have for glitch to work

Steps:
1. Set your staff to Manufacturing
2. Buy supplies
3. Wait for the supplies to be delivered
4. Join a new session as soon as you get the message from Agent 14 saying your supplies are delivered
5. Quickly go to your bunker computer then set staff to Research
6. Head to the research tab of your computer then fast track a Research
7. Just wait. Head back to your bunker if you left it and check and see if the research bar went up and the supplies are stuck.

**INFO**
-Steps 5 and 6 MUST be done when supplies are still at full
-If you are a bit low on money then do steal mission and let your research get close to being done and then perform the glitch so it costs less to buy supplies and research
**THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE KNOWN TO RESET THE GLITCH**
- Buying a new bunker
- Doing any other business
- Trying to click steal or buy supplies in the laptop
- Shutting down a business

Feel free to test if it works. It normally takes 1-3 tries to hit it but it hasn't been tried since summgler's run came out

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i remember that thread but never got it to work for me. It was after smugglers run that i read that post. In this case i didnt join a new session after buy supplies. My staff had been assigned to both before starting. Just finished a research project, start to finish and supplies did go down but only a tiny sliver.

Just a few minutes ago I ordered supplies, sold my bunker and waited a few. Now that im back in bunker, stock and research are going up, and supplies are not going down. Im starting to think that the supplies are not actually glitched, but that buying supplies everytime gives you same amount regardless of how low your supplied are, but cant tell because the supply bar is only so big. Like i mentioned already, while research was almost done i did see a sliver of supplies missing. It took about 4 hours to lose only that much though. Currently building stock, research is going up and supplies are not going down yet again. I will update after a couple of hours.

Ive been afk for almost 16 hour, have finished two research projects, and sold two full bars of stock. After all of that my suppIies are still full. I will be updating this with steps for others to follow and test. Although it may only work for those who have not unlocked everything.

Setup (the way I had things set when starting):

*A research project started
*Staff set to both manufacture AND research
*money and room to purchase supplies
*stock level does not matter

1. Register as CEO
2. Go to computer in bunker
3. Set staff to both research and manufacture
4. Fast track your current research project
5. Purchase supplies
6. Retire as CEO
7. Go about your normal play session (free mode, missions, whatever)
8. Return to bunker after some time, register as CEO, check levels of stock, supplies, research.
9. If supplies have gone down then buy supplies.
10A. When supplies are full, fast track research.
10B. Retire from CEO.
11. Go about your normal play session.
12. Return to bunker, register as CEO, check levels of stock, research, supplies.
(If supplies have gone down, repeat from step 9).

These are the steps that I did just messing with the bunker, and not so much looking for supply glitch. It has been 23 hours (not entirely spent in-game) but I have been able to finish 3 research projects, and sell 2 full bars of stock all while supplies remain full.

I also did switch to research only for a few hours and supplies did not go down.

If no one else can get this working for them, it may not be a glitch at all. I will make another update once supplies start going down again.

I forgot to mention that when you fast track, do so while supplies are full. I will edit post in proper places in a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ComyyC

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i remember that thread but never got it to work for me. It was after smugglers run that i read that post. In this case i didnt join a new session after buy supplies. My staff had been assigned to both before starting. Just finished a research project, start to finish and supplies did go down but only a tiny sliver.

Just a few minutes ago I ordered supplies, sold my bunker and waited a few. Now that im back in bunker, stock and research are going up, and supplies are not going down. Im starting to think that the supplies are not actually glitched, but that buying supplies everytime gives you same amount regardless of how low your supplied are, but cant tell because the supply bar is only so big. Like i mentioned already, while research was almost done i did see a sliver of supplies missing. It took about 4 hours to lose only that much though. Currently building stock, research is going up and supplies are not going down yet again. I will update after a couple of hours.

Ive been afk for almost 16 hour, have finished two research projects, and sold two full bars of stock. After all of that my suppIies are still full. I will be updating this with steps for others to follow and test. Although it may only work for those who have not unlocked everything.

Setup (the way I had things set when starting):

*A research project started
*Staff set to both manufacture AND research
*money and room to purchase supplies
*stock level does not matter

1. Register as CEO
2. Go to computer in bunker
3. Set staff to both research and manufacture
4. Fast track your current research project
5. Purchase supplies
6. Retire as CEO
7. Go about your normal play session (free mode, missions, whatever)
8. Return to bunker after some time, register as CEO, check levels of stock, supplies, research.
9. If supplies have gone down then buy supplies.
10A. When supplies are full, fast track research.
10B. Retire from CEO.
11. Go about your normal play session.
12. Return to bunker, register as CEO, check levels of stock, research, supplies.
(If supplies have gone down, repeat from step 9).

These are the steps that I did just messing with the bunker, and not so much looking for supply glitch. It has been 23 hours (not entirely spent in-game) but I have been able to finish 3 research projects, and sell 2 full bars of stock all while supplies remain full.

I also did switch to research only for a few hours and supplies did not go down.

If no one else can get this working for them, it may not be a glitch at all. I will make another update once supplies start going down again.

I forgot to mention that when you fast track, do so while supplies are full. I will edit post in proper places in a few.
Well not working for me... tried but nothing, supplies still getting down everytime

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well not working for me... tried but nothing, supplies still getting down everytime
Ive been testing on my second character and so far havent been able to get it to stick there. But 1st character has them stuck, so im trying to workout exactly what i did.

C

ComyyC

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been testing on my second character and so far havent been able to get it to stick there. But 1st character has them stuck, so im trying to workout exactly what i did.
Thats nice thank you for your try. Let me know if you hit it. That would be the best glitch ever. You can sell alot of stock like 600k per full and research all your items. Way better than the mc stuck supplies. Wish you luck for getting this glitch work.

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i cant get it to work on 2nd character im afraid this thread will get locked and people will have to try the method posted by another above. And it very well could be what i did and not pay attention but im working on it lol

C

ComyyC

Reaction score
Sin$
If i cant get it to work on 2nd character im afraid this thread will get locked and people will have to try the method posted by another above. And it very well could be what i did and not pay attention but im working on it lol
The other method is not that good. Is only for research and u need full stock for setup

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has been a week since posting, but after 3 days of attempting to recreate with 2nd character I have not been successful. Not sure if its luck or what it is, but with stuck supplies on first character I have finished my last 7 research projects, and sold 4 full bunkers. Mods, do what you will with this thread, I dont believe I will be able to narrow it down to make a 100% working glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register