• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 18,772
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I was testing this glitch recently and I keep getting an "error joining session" screen instead of the normal recent activity alert when I do the recent activity while pressing right on the d-pad to enter MOC. I tried going to swap characters then back online, but I still get this error message. any hints / tips

B

Brandon l

Reaction score
Sin$
I know alot of people just got patched and didn't get a chance to receive an antiaircraft trailer...
So heres a backup method for you guys to still get a Modded Moc

Founders:

LoSt GliTches #FARTCREW
xGtAbOsSx
MODD BEEP

Requirements:

Friend with modded MOC and Anti Aircraft Trailer
Both Have to have the same bunker
A vehicle to get glitched out in
(You will not loose the vehicle)

STEPS:

1. Call out a vehicle that is stored inside your MOC and drive inside your bunker
2. Invite your friend to Bunker.
3. Have friend get inside vehicle with you.
4. Pull up to MOC , hit right d-pad and immediately do a recent activity and stay sitting on the alert.
5. After about 10 seconds have friend do a recent activity and decline alert.
(he will get kick out of the default bunker)
6. Once your friend gets kicked out of the bunker , you decline your recent activity alert.
(You should enter animation of going in moc)
7. Now have your friend fly or drive to his bunker.
8. Once inside , your friend needs to send you an invite to bunker.
9. Once inside get on a caddy , then have you friend get on with you.
( He will get on an infinite loading screen)
10. Have your friend do a recent activity ,decline the alert, then get off the Caddy.
11. Now you walk out of his bunker and walk inside yours. You should see your friends MOC And AA Trailer
(If you dont see your friends stuff , then you both need to walk outside and repeat steps 7-10)
12. Once in your bunker go to the mechanic and change something cheap and not cosmetic to the MOC and MOC Trailer
13. Then click to mod the AA Trailer , the screen will just drop.
14. Go outside of bunker and open your interaction menu and request the anti aircraft trailer
( Everything will start acting all glitched out , but your friends AA Trailer will eventually spawn without a tracker
15. Now just find a new session
16. When you spawn in and go in your bunker , you will now see that your friends MOC and AA trailer are now yours.

FOR XBOX USERS FROM PLAYK328:
On Xbox one you go behind moc, hit the Xbox home button, go to your friend in a different target mode, click A and hit the B button 4 times slowly until you are back to the game, after you are back to the game is when you start counting before the session details appear.. you want to press right on the d pad a few times because with someone on the back of your faggio it takes a few times to register.. but you want to be able to press the d pad right before the session details pop up.. once you do this it will put your friend in the endless blk screen and you will be on the alert screen.. he then joins a friend in different target mode, accepts first, backs out of second.. this takes him off faggio and kicks him out of your bunker.

Happy Glitching!

GUNS IN BUNKER:
Also if your friend immediately does a recent activity after doing right d-pad , it will give him guns in bunker

POSSIBLE GC2F
Theres a Possible GC2F here , I have had my friends car merge into my bunker on several occasions , its just finding the steps to receive that specific car. I was also able to transfer that specific car to me with the facility passenger to driver method.

The bunker is once again the place to be everybody , but i need a nap.

Im leaving this one as is, give yall something to play with.

I think it might be patched. My friend doesn't get a black screen when he sits on the caddy.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it might be patched. My friend doesn't get a black screen when he sits on the caddy.
That happened a while ago to me also. no black loading screen. yeah I'm going to have to agree it seems patched.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apologies is this is a stoopit question but if your friend doesn't need to have a AA trailer because he'll get yours, then what happens if you put a car in your AA slot?

In any case did anything ever come of the vaguely desrcibed "possible GC2F" involving "that specific car"?

Sorry i'm just being cluelessly optimistic, i should probably stop doing that.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Apologies is this is a stoopit question but if your friend doesn't need to have a AA trailer because he'll get yours, then what happens if you put a car in your AA slot?

In any case did anything ever come of the vaguely desrcibed "possible GC2F" involving "that specific car"?

Sorry i'm just being cluelessly optimistic, i should probably stop doing that.
No, he will not get an AA trailer. He needs to have the AA trailer already if he wants the wheels merged onto it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register