• Start date
  • Views 1,126
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go into your friends bunker and get I to his/her caddy, press start and then expand map so you can see outside and warp outside done you now have the bunker caddy outside as long as friend stays in bunker. So if this can happen there should be alot more opportunities for people to take advantage

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go into your friends bunker and get I to his/her caddy, press start and then expand map so you can see outside and warp outside done you now have the bunker caddy outside as long as friend stays in bunker. So if this can happen there should be alot more opportunities for people to take advantage
If anyone knows how to save it then be useful apart from that I'm stumped lol apart from that it's basic god mode with caddy as long as your friend stay in his or her or your bunker

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
If anyone knows how to save it then be useful apart from that I'm stumped lol
You should be able to save it with a GCTF or a merge. I think there is a merge working right now to put insurance on a lifeguard blazer or dune.
This guy just posted a thread on doing just that... it’s labeled PC but he is using a console “merge” dupe to do it.
Reading through his instructions you can do this on console.
Here’s a link:wink:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...azer-lifeguard-or-dune.1732735/#post-13746822

Side note:
I have bunker caddies in several garages and so do lots of other players:smile:
We originally got them using teleport and a steal any car/gctf Glitch:smile:

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should be able to save it with a GCTF or a merge. I think there is a merge working right now to put insurance on a lifeguard blazer or dune.
This guy just posted a thread on doing just that... it’s labeled PC but he is using a console “merge” dupe to do it.
Reading through his instructions you can do this on console.
Here’s a link:wink:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...azer-lifeguard-or-dune.1732735/#post-13746822

Side note:
I have bunker caddies in several garages and so do lots of other players:smile:
We originally got them using teleport and a steal any car/gctf Glitch:smile:
I will look into it but that one thing I don't have a friend as long to find rather do myself haha less stress but hopefully I will be able to or find a way

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have noticed with the heist board join dtm to get rid mini map with tp that when someone is in the bunker you spawn caddy outside and can take to Los Santos but limited, no insurance though :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom