Discussion Bungie.net no longer in use?

• Thread starter Krewella
  • Start date
  • Views 3,098
Krewella

Use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I have recently found out is that Bungie.net is no longer updating, I havent been on it in a while, so I decided to check it out, and a notice came up that brought my attention to it. It said "This section is no longer updating, go to halo.xbox.com" I was in the Halo REACH section and it actually was not updating so if you are a bungie.net member or just want to keep up on Halo things, go to halo.xbox.com for halo stuff now...

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Everyone was aware of the switch long before it happened.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
What I have recently found out is that Bungie.net is no longer updating, I havent been on it in a while, so I decided to check it out, and a notice came up that brought my attention to it. It said "This section is no longer updating, go to halo.xbox.com" I was in the Halo REACH section and it actually was not updating so if you are a bungie.net member or just want to keep up on Halo things, go to halo.xbox.com for halo stuff now...
...They told us that it would happen about 6 months before the switch over was even complete, and reminded us plenty of times up until March 31st, which is when it was finalized.

And waypoint's site design is just sooooo bad, I still stick on B.net even without stats.
I know, but ALOT of people dont get on Bungie.net on a regular basis, like me.

You haven't been on since last summer? Because that's when they told us. And it's been 2 months since it happened.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Dude, do you live under a rock?

Killem 7s

RageFury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still go on Bungie.net forums. I love that site.

TheMattyFez

TheMattyFez

Reaction score
Have you been on the Flood?

Top Bottom