What's new

Discussion Bungie mobile on Android market.

• Thread starter fat pat 666
  • Start date
  • Views 913
fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
https://market.andro...nc.bungiemobile
f-1024-0.jpg

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to hear that this is available for a wider range of users. I must admit, Bungie sure are a nice development company. I have personally never witnessed any form of greed from the company. Good on them!

Showtime Jesse

Showtime Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL... back in the summer when they annouce the app for the iphone, I had a Android. I was pissed. I bought a iphone a month ago, NOW they make the app for the android users... I guess better late than never....

E

Ecko 1972

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow it took them this long to finally make Bungie mobile for Android... that's kinda stupid its not like its gunna unlock blue flaming armor and besides who looks at their phone while in-game for stats... its so stupid

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
wow it took them this long to finally make Bungie mobile for Android... that's kinda stupid its not like its gunna unlock blue flaming armor and besides who looks at their phone while in-game for stats... its so stupid

It's not stupid whatsoever. Many people don't have access to PC's when they're playing Xbox. If they'd like to see their overall stats (particularly their K/D or W/L) after a game, it's reasonable that they use the application. Just because it doesn't unlock the Eternal Flames doesn't make it completely useless.

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not stupid, I don't have access to a PC all the time so this app comes in handy. And everyone should have blue flames by now, it was available to anyone on bungie.net.

Showtime Jesse

Showtime Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not stupid, I don't have access to a PC all the time so this app comes in handy. And everyone should have blue flames by now, it was available to anyone on bungie.net.

I agree the app isn't stupid. Everyone that had the app on the iPhone had the blue flames weeks before anyone with a bungie.net account. And It was promise to make the app available to android users the following week when the iPhone app was available. The app is a cool thing to have especially for people that not at there PC or Laptop or for the die hard fanboy. I personally don't use it due to my laptop is Mobile between Home and Work and my PC and Xbox are right next to one another.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree the app isn't stupid. Everyone that had the app on the iPhone had the blue flames weeks before anyone with a bungie.net account. And It was promise to make the app available to android users the following week when the iPhone app was available. The app is a cool thing to have especially for people that not at there PC or Laptop or for the die hard fanboy. I personally don't use it due to my laptop is Mobile between Home and Work and my PC and Xbox are right next to one another.
i use this mostly to see whos on live when im not home.

Top Bottom
Login
Register