Bungie Map Pack

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by TehKitteh, Dec 30, 2008 with 4 replies and 336 views.

1. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    I recently made a new account and wanted to know if there was any way I can bring the map pack from my old account to my new account without having to buy them again... So any advice/answers/ideas?

Note: I heard of using the Transfer Kit, but I thought that was only to exchange between HardDrives on to the same profile... not to exchange between profiles on the same X-Box...

If this is however, the answer(the transfer kit), can someone explain how I would go about getting one(Does an XPort 360 work?) and how I should transfer between two different profiles on the same X-Box...

2. rocky11185

rocky11185 Getting There

Ratings:
    I have the same problem when I sign my second account in. What I do is sign both accounts in, go to Custom Game and pull up the map list with the tag that HAS the maps, after it loads, sign out the tag that you DON'T want to play with and the tag that didn't buy the maps should be able to use them. You just won't be able to see the thumbnail picture of the map on the bottom left corner.

3. OP
    TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    Would this work if I were to play MatchMaking? I sort of want to get those achievements...

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    If it on the same xbox you should alredy have them, try re-downloading them

5. OP
    TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    Well of course I have already tried that... However, the maps cost points to re-download on my new account... and they are not accessible from my other account... So... I'm at a loss...

I have also copied my old account to my harddrive from my memory card, deleting and re-downloading... but they still can't be used....

My new account, cannot use the map pack no matter how I approach it... other than buying it again..