What's new

Discussion bungie live stream today tune in

Xalt

Xalt

XBL Ninja Support Staff
Reaction score
Sin$
tune into the bungie live stream they are going to be talking about pvp and what they are going to be doing twitch tv /bungie

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
The changes sound good, but I'm still not too big on the crucible. Though I will participate in the next Iron Banner whenever it comes around. :thumbsup:

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't been on Destiny in months, been really busy with life but i'm going to make a return soon hopefully before D2!

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
anybody have a summary
Watched it earlier, they made a lot of good changes. :smile:
I thought they were going to do a serious overhaul on the exotics, but it will be at least interesting to see if autos like suros are actually worth using. I think the slower pulse rifles might take over again. I don't like what they did with special ammo, especially for trials if you win the first round you could essentially keep the other team from ever getting special back. I think they should decrease the ammo boxes, but go back to people dropping it when they die and it will have more of a h2/h3 strategy to it.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
What have I missed? Is there anywhere where I can catch up on the stream?

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What have I missed? Is there anywhere where I can catch up on the stream?
You can go to there twitch channel and watch it again, but it was just a teaser about the changes they made to some weapons and a couple minor class changes. No updates about any future content.

Top Bottom
Login
Register