What's new

Discussion Bungie is implementing a gear manager?

• Thread starter Wonder Boys
  • Start date
  • Views 707
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
So finally it looks like Bungie.net is adding a gear manager....yeah!
This would be great not having to use a third party IMO.

SOURCE

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Now they need to make it so you can activate inventory, like heavy synth, from this app instead of waiting days for the inventory screen to load during a battle.

dr moke

dr moke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now they need to make it so you can activate inventory, like heavy synth, from this app instead of waiting days for the inventory screen to load during a battle.

Are you on next gen? I noticed this being a major issue on ps3 and 360 for me but is almost instantly loaded on next gen

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on next gen? I noticed this being a major issue on ps3 and 360 for me but is almost instantly loaded on next gen
Nope. Still rockin' my 360 for at least a few more years. Gonna upgrade to the X1 eventually, but I'm just not in a rush to make the jump.

Shock88

Shock88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Still rockin' my 360 for at least a few more years. Gonna upgrade to the X1 eventually, but I'm just not in a rush to make the jump.

there's not much they can really do about that. Older gen consoles can only handle so much, especially with Destiny. That's a hardware issue

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
there's not much they can really do about that. Older gen consoles can only handle so much, especially with Destiny. That's a hardware issue
I'm well aware of that, which is why they should make it so that you can activate synths via an app. I bet synths are client-side though, with only your current number in inventory syncing with the servers. There's no need to sync anything else. So it's all probably done on the console itself. But I guess the app could send the command and be done.

Top Bottom
Login
Register