What's new

Discussion Bungie is implementing a gear manager?

• Thread starter Wonder Boys
  • Start date
  • Views 568
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
So finally it looks like Bungie.net is adding a gear manager....yeah!
This would be great not having to use a third party IMO.

SOURCE

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Now they need to make it so you can activate inventory, like heavy synth, from this app instead of waiting days for the inventory screen to load during a battle.

dr moke

dr moke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now they need to make it so you can activate inventory, like heavy synth, from this app instead of waiting days for the inventory screen to load during a battle.

Are you on next gen? I noticed this being a major issue on ps3 and 360 for me but is almost instantly loaded on next gen

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you on next gen? I noticed this being a major issue on ps3 and 360 for me but is almost instantly loaded on next gen
Nope. Still rockin' my 360 for at least a few more years. Gonna upgrade to the X1 eventually, but I'm just not in a rush to make the jump.

Shock88

Shock88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Still rockin' my 360 for at least a few more years. Gonna upgrade to the X1 eventually, but I'm just not in a rush to make the jump.

there's not much they can really do about that. Older gen consoles can only handle so much, especially with Destiny. That's a hardware issue

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
there's not much they can really do about that. Older gen consoles can only handle so much, especially with Destiny. That's a hardware issue
I'm well aware of that, which is why they should make it so that you can activate synths via an app. I bet synths are client-side though, with only your current number in inventory syncing with the servers. There's no need to sync anything else. So it's all probably done on the console itself. But I guess the app could send the command and be done.

Top Bottom