• Thread starter MikeZero25
  • Start date
  • Views 1,060
MikeZero25

MikeZero25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey whats up guys? I was busy yesterday so I never got to post this.
When I went on Halo Reach yesterday it said to log on to bungie.net to get your blue flames.
I found NOTHING about it online except to download the bungie app. So I did, and nothing except star nameplates.
Did I miss something or is this hidden? ( My account might not be linked. But I can see my Halo stats )

Ivyfpop

Ivyfpop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can get blue Bungie flames if you link your account to Bungie.net then go on it on the Bungie I___ app.

Ivyfpop

Ivyfpop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i believe just go to bungie.net and use your email somewhere I'm not 100% sure ( i never did it on my actual acc just saw others do it.) It has to be the same email as your acc.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
back in july, you could get this, idk why it poped up yesterday, same thing happened to me

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've occasionally gotten old splash screen messages, but like Pat said, the message was in error. In the weeks leading up to Bungie day (7/7), they first let people with the Bungie Mobile app unlock it, and then a little time after that allowed anyone to unlock it by signing on to Bungie.net with a linked account.

In short, the offer ended after Bungie day, only people who did it during that time have the Bungie nameplate and blue flames.

supers0ak

supers0ak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In short, the offer ended after Bungie day, only people who did it during that time have the Bungie nameplate and blue flames.
Yup. If you hadn't signed on halo reach for a couple months like yourself then I guess you got the most recent title screen message you missed. Next time you get on I'm sure you'll see a different one.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. If you hadn't signed on halo reach for a couple months like yourself then I guess you got the most recent title screen message you missed. Next time you get on I'm sure you'll see a different one.

No? I started playing Reach again after Bungie Day, I missed it by the way. But, I got on almost everyday and nothing ever popped up for Blue Flames until yesterday.

melon2007

melon2007

92% Halo
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No? I started playing Reach again after Bungie Day, I missed it by the way. But, I got on almost everyday and nothing ever popped up for Blue Flames until yesterday.

I was playing yesterday and I didn't see it

Top Bottom
Login
Register