What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Bungie Chest for everyone?

• Thread starter Unlovable Panda
  • Start date
  • Views 899
Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yesterday I went on halo 3 played some rocket race and then all my friends had to go so I was messing around pressing B and everything and I ended up at the main menu screen and then something poped up. It was like a regular update thing and I decided to read it. After a few lines down it said that Bungie supports everyone on Halo 3 and will be giving them flaming head (idk if it said that but i saw it) and the bungie Chest (i can confirm i saw that) and then i was like oh shat what!?!?

So I didnt really bother reading on because I wanted to equip my new armor. So I pressed A which said "Get me out of here I want to put on my new Bungie Chest!" or something like that. Then when I went to the armor there was nothing there.... when is bungie day? Because they said something about it being bungie day and flaming armor and the bungie chest. Im gona go look on the website but can anyone else confirm this?

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i saw that to the other day but i was also excited so i didnt read it all and i couldnt find it either

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie Day is the 7th of July.
The Bungie servers are f***ed up so they keep putting out old news.

Perfected

Seer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you haven't played on Halo 3 since the 7th of July that news will pop up. They gave the whole community the Bungie Chest for one day.

Top Bottom
Login
Register