What's new

Discussion Bungie brought back an old challenge?

N

NickJoRo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you look at the daily challenges, they have brought back Shootin and Lootin (I think they lowered the cR on it though) But is Bungie trying to crack down on boosters? Or did they just run out of ideas?

MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried the shootin and lootin one and when i pulled ethernet out and re connected it had re set that full challenge? And still didnt give me any credits!

EDIT: After changing timezone to +14 its giving me credits, but resetting the 150 kills to 0

EDIT again: But thats because im a douche and didnt save and quit before the challenge completed!!

A

AnubisR3b0rn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you look at the daily challenges, they have brought back Shootin and Lootin (I think they lowered the cR on it though) But is Bungie trying to crack down on boosters? Or did they just run out of ideas?

Its happend a few time not just that one challange I dont think bungie pickes them I think there are X ammount already made and it randomly picks them each day with exceptions like if the challange was already given the day befor so we dont get them 2 days in a row...... But thats just my thought of how they are doing it!

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They've had a few different challenges multiple times with varying amounts of cR.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pretty sure bungie has a set list of random daily challenges and weekly challenges, and the game most likely just randomly selects them.

D

Deltrum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have done the same challenge today and boosted from Sergeant to Warrant Offering G1 :smile:

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Heck they even did that on the third day of the games release with two challenges. Daily's are always random (maybe they change the list up a little every now and then) while weekly's are actually planned out by Bungie.

Top Bottom
Login
Register