• Thread starter Jacob Frye
  • Start date
  • Views 2,147
Banana Clipper

Banana Clipper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they do something about the majority of the other players just rushing past all of the enemies, leaving them all to me. That is really annoying.

Are you F'n kidding me?

You know how many times I've run each strike and you want me to lollygag around BS'ing with low level enemies ? Yeah, hey Bungie, ban people for playing too fast it upsets me. Should there be a timer and you're not allowed to beat the strike until the time passes too? 
I'm surprised no one wants the devil walker to be nerfed.
I concur with Beardyman too....omnigul needs a flogging.

Use the Blackhammer (if you have it) takes less than 2 minutes

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you F'n kidding me?

You know how many times I've run each strike and you want me to lollygag around BS'ing with low level enemies ? Yeah, hey Bungie, ban people for playing too fast it upsets me. Should there be a timer and you're not allowed to beat the strike until the time passes too?
I was thinking of them making most of the enemies be required to kill to advance further in the strike... no need to get upset about it...

Last edited:
Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you F'n kidding me?

I hear you, but it sucks that if for some reason you get left behind that you have to die over and over trying to catch up. The Valus strike is really bad about that. The indoor section before the three Cabal Lieutenants is a place I've been left behind often. I can't get up there to help take out the lieutenants, and so I get stuck dying over and over on the hardest level strikes until the other two players either quit or finally reach a checkpoint I can respawn at.

For the record, I'm not against skipping enemies, I'm against the mentality of not watching out for your fellow guardians.

Banana Clipper

Banana Clipper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear you, but it sucks that if for some reason you get left behind that you have to die over and over trying to catch up. The Valus strike is really bad about that. The indoor section before the three Cabal Lieutenants is a place I've been left behind often. I can't get up there to help take out the lieutenants, and so I get stuck dying over and over on the hardest level strikes until the other two players either quit or finally reach a checkpoint I can respawn at.

For the record, I'm not against skipping enemies, I'm against the mentality of not watching out for your fellow guardians.

I can guarantee you, I will not die once if I get left behind. That is a fault of the person getting left behind. When I think someone is stuck I typically will get to a 'Respawn Restricted' zone and kill my self so everyone is then brought up to that checkpoint.

Either way, I dont feel its reasonable to say punish people because they play too slow. If thats the case then the slow ARE being punished.

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Valus still has a sh*t ton of health lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register