Bull crap RRoD!!! (Just a rant, not support)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Shadow Heir1, Nov 26, 2008 with 12 replies and 377 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Heir1

Shadow Heir1 Getting There

Ratings:
    Okay, first, my 360 gets error E74:confused:cared:. I figure that I am screwed and then I realize: My console is still under warranty:w00t:! So I sent it in for repairs 3 weeks ago and it took a week to get to the repair site, 2 days for repair, and another week to get shipped back to my area*. What was the rest of the time used for:huh:? They expect me to buy their console, buy their service and then wait a week while they fix their console that should have been released a year later:cursing:?

*And yes, it was shipped back to my area, but UPS shipped the package when no one was home, so they left a note saying that my package required a signature and they would send it again on monday. Monday:confused:cared:. Today is Wednesday and they can't ship it out on Friday:cursing:??? and they shipped it at a time when, obviously, no one is home, at least I don't know many people who are home at 12:00 on a Wednesday:huh:. They say: "you can come pick it up at one of our locations" Yeah 50 miles away with roads that are completely covered in snow, I will get right on that:mad:.

I guess this really isn't anyone's fault (Except possibly M$) and I am lucky to get it repaired for free, but I just need to rant:cursing:!!!

Thank you and that will be all.:biggrin:

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Shadow Heir1

Ratings:
    Not begging for pity or anything, just felt like 13itching :thumbup:.

4. sumdude

sumdude Newbie

Ratings:
    I feel your pain. Been through 7 360's already.

5. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
  6. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ha I've been through 9, But Holy Fuc*K that's a n00b who complains.I dont care if get an Infraction, my god your crying because you have to wait 5 days to play your xbox are you like desperate or something, or are you that halo nerd that makes cardboard assault rifles.

7. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    That sucks. It always takes forever for Microsoft to repair an Xbox. But why would they ship it and make you wait 5 more days just because you weren't home? :huh:

8. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol my exremely rude post was earlier deleted

9. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    XeDK, be careful about what you post unless you don't care about infractions. For example, you could recieve one for spamming just because of this particular post.

You may want to scan through the rules. Just giving you some 411 so you don't make the same mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    Shadow Heir1

Ratings:

Because they are off for Thanksgiving and they aren't gonna be shipping again until Monday.

11. v DzL

v DzL Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeshhhh, indeed it is a very painful experience

12. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    Wow, you sure brought this back from the dead.

13. gcnd0001

gcnd0001 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow, nice bumping an old thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.