What's new

Discussion Building ideas?

S

Smurrph

Reaction score
Sin$
Any ideas for what to build next and we should all decide on something and take screenshots to compare!

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
A 16-bit ALU, that does addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, kgo.

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you still not finished it!

Oh the one I was making a long time ago I quit making, I don't remember why, I recently started working on another, but I'm telling you addition and subtraction is easy as hell, but multiplcation and division.....is just ridiculous. A 4-bit multiplcation system is like the size of a 16-bit addition & subtraction unit.

cosbraa

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh the one I was making a long time ago I quit making, I don't remember why, I recently started working on another, but I'm telling you addition and subtraction is easy as hell, but multiplcation and division.....is just ridiculous. A 4-bit multiplcation system is like the size of a 16-bit addition & subtraction unit.
yea add/subtract is simple. i was gonna make multplication, but i needed so many answers it would be massive so i gave up :tongue:

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
yea add/subtract is simple. i was gonna make multplication, but i needed so many answers it would be massive so i gave up :tongue:

That's my only problem, like I understand binary multiplication, it's just putting it into minecraft takes so much time and effort.

cosbraa

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's my only problem, like I understand binary multiplication, it's just putting it into minecraft takes so much time and effort.
i cant remember how to do it now, but what i done was AND all of B with each A. so 1 and 1, 1&2, 1&4, 1&8, 1&16, then 2&1, 2&2, 2&4 etc etc to 16&1,16&2,16&4,16&8,16&16. i think that was it

Top Bottom
Login
Register