DONT subscribe...

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score

An Old Halo Gun Transport Trick....
Dont care if you like
DONT subscribe...
are you serious , i was waiting to see what happened and the video ended , every one new you could move multiple parts at once , no need to make a pointless video bro . i thought you meant something like you could transport GUNS .

G

Gkiep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't pick up guns silly. And I meet people online who don't know where the box is.. So. I also didn't see it posted and am practicing making vids. Just got a hd pvr so I'm playing with a new toy. My bad.

R

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you serious , i was waiting to see what happened and the video ended , every one new you could move multiple parts at once , no need to make a pointless video bro . i thought you meant something like you could transport GUNS .
Not everybody new this so quit being a **** and saying its a useless video....bro

Op...Thanks for sharing

C

CodyTheGreat7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use a trick like this but instead of dropping down I do the swap walk with all the parts and get them on top of the QR elevator and then go down and build the Trample steam in 1 trip. Just thought I would let people know there is an even more efficient way :tongue:

Top Bottom