What's new

Discussion Build a new PC 700/800$

• Thread starter AppStores
  • Start date
  • Views 2,829
AppStores

AppStores

Reaction score
Hello guys !! , I want to build my first PC but im not really good in computers and things like that so can you help me. I only have 800$ MAX ! , and in my configuration i want a i5 2500k processor and a Radeon HD 7850 graphic card . Thanks you ! :smile:

Ez Gamerx

Ez Gamerx

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello guys !! , I want to build my first PC but im not really good in computers and things like that so can you help me. I only have 800$ MAX ! , and in my configuration i want a i5 2500k processor and a Radeon HD 7850 graphic card . Thanks you ! :smile:
Wait till InfectHead InfectHead sees this i'm sure he will give you a good build list.

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Asking for a HD 7850 and an i5-2500K build for $800 is near impossible without seriously hindering some parts. Here's a build I created for $860:
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=27285568

If you're maximum budget is only $800, then a few changes should be made. Firstly, downgrading the graphics card to a GTX 560 Ti will save $20. Next, downgrading to a Corsair 600W PSU will save $20 (with the rebate). Downgrade the motherboard to THIS and save $11. Finally, changing the case to the NZXT Gamma Classic Series will save $10, bringing you to a new total of around $800, for a still solid build.

AppStores

AppStores

Reaction score
Oik ,Thank you !! , My configuration is principaly to play GTA 4 so the GTX 560ti it is good for it ??

Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
- Deleted -

Take Infecthead's build.

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Oik ,Thank you !! , My configuration is principaly to play GTA 4 so the GTX 560ti it is good for it ??

More than good for it! Will definitely average around 45fps on max settings:
(his is 29.95 because of FRAPS).

Plus you can always overclock for some extra juice :wink:

Top Bottom