What's new

BSP Conversions (campaign maps on multiplayer)

• Thread starter smidget91
  • Start date
  • Views 1,002
S

smidget91

Reaction score
Hey guys i found a bunch of different bsp conversion laying around on different fourms for modding H2

this is all the different BSP conversions i found into one archive, there are 6 maps in total

I DID NOT MAKE THESE so the credit goes to who created them, not me

they are campaign maps with no AI and you can go on live with them
there ready to go and already resigned

if and mod's have any questions about this just PM me :smile:

and if any1 wants to play them with me, hit me up :smile:

and one last thing, on some maps its really fun to put the force on the magnum up, spawn a warthog and ust shoot your friends around, try it out

Download Link = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=176VKHWWhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=176VKHWW

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
I'll test them right now and give you feed back

Pretty interesting how it works the only thing was that some doors can't be opened that marines normally open for you since its like a multiplayer map there isn't going to be any NPCs. Also when you pause and press Y to view your friends list the screen turns like matrix green for like 5-10 seconds

S

smidget91

Reaction score
pavaccar said:
I'll test them right now and give you feed back

Pretty interesting how it works the only thing was that some doors can't be opened that marines normally open for you since its like a multiplayer map there isn't going to be any NPCs. Also when you pause and press Y to view your friends list the screen turns like matrix green for like 5-10 seconds

I think one of the maps freeze when you go to shoot a banshee
i think its the second part of outskirts where you first get the warthog, but on not sure

and you should really try putting the force up on the mangnum or another gun, i jsut use the magnum cause i bounce on the maps

S

smidget91

Reaction score
This is kind of a bump

but does anyone want to play these BSP's with me?

i also have 2 more i will be uploading soon, and i might re-upload the ones from this post with a cool warthog skin i just made in them aswell as putting a gravity gun in them or something

Top Bottom