Solved BS Req Point reward system in Warzone Assault

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I'm starting to loose patience with this game, I completed a full 24 minute game of warzone assault AND WON, and I only got 698 Req Points instead of the usual 1300 some odd req points, WTF IS GOING ON HERE!

3xTiNcT

Yur
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Okay I'm starting to loose patience with this game, I completed a full 24 minute game of warzone assault AND WON, and I only got 698 Req Points instead of the usual 1300 some odd req points, WTF IS GOING ON HERE!
Maybe you didn't get as many kills as usual?

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
At least you can even find matches. Many of us aussies can't get into warzone assault since back early november.

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least you can even find matches. Many of us aussies can't get into warzone assault since back early november.
That's probably because I live in Massachusetts, as well as having a 5 bar internet connection I rarely lag out.

XeClutch

Contingency Dev
Reaction score
That sucks man, any particular reason why? Since launch I've had 0 issues with matchmaking.

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Reaction score
That sucks man, any particular reason why? Since launch I've had 0 issues with matchmaking.
Not sure. Seems really all australian and NZ people have problems finding it. Worked fine in the first few weeks though.

Top Bottom