What's new

Tutorial BruteForce & Ps3TrophyIsGood: Unlocking all your Ps3 Trophies Tutorial 2015

• Thread starter Xolara
  • Start date
  • Views 75,944
Xolara

Xolara

Xbox360 Build Collector
Reaction score
Sin$
These two programs allows you to unlock your own trophies that you have on your PSN account. Simple to use and very easy to get used to. Tested them both and they work Perfectly. With both of these tools you can....

1) Customize the date of the trophy earned.
2) Instant Platinum, Which automatically unlocks all the trophy and sets the dates automatically. Maybe a faster way of getting removed from the trophy leaderboards.
3) Change the PARAM.SFO file on the folders to a more recent param.sfo on your trophy folders.
4) Rebuilding your trophy folders with your Param.sfo
And More!

Note: Once you finish unlocking your trophies you have to do the usually ftp > rebuild database stuff again for it to work. I'll explain that in the tutorial below.

Ps3TrophyIsGood Download Link: [Click here to view this link]!
BruteForce Download Link: [Click here to view this link]!
I hope the download and tutorial helps you out! Please Let me know if it does or not.

How it works:

*Note: Bruteforce maybe a required step. If you wish to take the extra step you can either do it first before Ps3TrophyIsGood, or until you're done with Ps3TrophyIsGood. I'll explain that part last.

1) From your Ps3's ftp go to HDD0 > HOME > 000000XX (Normally this would be your PS account's serial number) Trophies > Then drag your folders' onto your desktop or designated folder.

2) Now open PS3TrophyIsGood. Once opened click on File > Open > then select the folder you wish to modify.

3) Once opened the achievements should be now displayed. You then have 3 options to choose from per trophy. Unlock randomly, Unlock manually, or lock.

Unlock Randomly (Instant Platinum)* This will unlock all trophies at a random date. For example for gta 5 trophies if you choose to instant platinum some trophies maybe set to unlocked around 2008-2012. Normally before the games initial release. If you want to make your trophies more legit it would be best to manually set the time and date of them trophies.

Manually Unlocking* This process is more slow but it makes your trophies look more legit. You can change the obtainment time on the trophies by clicking on the time. You can set the year, day, month, and time unlocked on every achievement. Normally better to use if you want to stay high on the leaderboards. Most leaderboard sites like Exophase, PsnTrophyleaders tend to remove cheaters. However there's a site called Ps3Trophies that even track cheaters. The no legiter zone.

Lock* Normally I dunno why someone would use this option unless they wanna derank someone's trophy level? This option locks the unlocked trophy.

4) Once you're done unlocking trophies click on File(F) then save. If you want to edit more folders just open a new folder after saving the edited one.

c8c156b623415f4c5c6957a42e3a5a75.png

365f7afaba2e356e754072855d998970.png

5) Now you're done editing trophies? You have an option to use Bruteforce on your trophies to rebuild the folder's Param.sfo to your param. if you forgot to get your most recent param.sfo go back to FTP, HDD0 > Home > 0000000X > Savedata > Any Save > Copy param.sfo to desktop.

I do recommend using bruteforce just to be sure your trophy folders' do work. It's always best to update their param.sfo. Even if you changed cids.

BruteForce Step:

1) Open Bruteforce, then before you open the trophy folders click on where it says "Profile" it will be grey until you hover over it. It will turn blue. Select it, then it will ask for the param.sfo file to use. Select the one you transferred from your ps3.

2) Now click on the three ... button to choose the trophy folder path. Once chosen the correct path your trophies should appear.

3) When the trophy folders appear you can choose which display to use. ICONs would look like this

b6ca268a4f77395ba0bf1e1c527bbd34.png

Listed Would look like:

0910235237924355f4719b373bf5d9ac.png

In my opinion.. Listed is a lot better just because you can easily select them all at once.

4) Once your Param.sfo and your trophy folders are opened select all the trophy folders "Normally at once" by clicking on the top trophy making it shaded by a blue bar, then hold left shift then click on the bottom trophy. Your Bruteforce MAY FREEZE AT FIRST. ALLOW IT SOME TIME SO IT CAN GET EVERY FILE IN THE TROPHY FOLDERS' SELECTED.

5) Once all the folders are loaded, click on the bottom blue rebuild then click "Rebuild Full" confirm every rebuild for the folders. when the final one is done.. You should be all set.

Now Back To Desktop > Ps3

1) Take the folders you modified then drag them back to your Ps3's ftp. The same one you took the unmodified trophies from. Replace everything but before you do. Back up your trophies. incase you messed up.

2) When all folders are copied to your ftp successfully. Now comes the fun part.

2.a) Turn off your ps3, Enter recovery mode. Dunno how? 2 easy steps.
2.a1) Shut off ps3
2.a2) Power on ps3 by holding the power button on the console. Don't release it, The ps3 should beep then turn off.
2.a3) Hold the power button again, now this time the ps3 should beep 3 times. Connect your ps3 controller with a cable connected to your ps3.

3) When you entered recovery mode there should be 5-6 options. Among them all chose "Rebuild Database" nothing else.

4) Your ps3 may ask to use HDMI if you have HDMI connected. Just choose yes, then finish editing video settings.

5) Your ps3 should tell you the console will begin rebuilding its database. Click X to confirm, then allow it to rebuild. Once it rebuilds the console will reset.

6) Once the console resets Sign into the profile you chose to place the modded folders. After that, sign into PSN. Yes you need a working cid for this. Preferably the one that the param.sfo used. ( If such thing applies ) After signing into PSN make sure you have a friend added on your acc. This PART IS NECESSARY!

7) If you do not have a friend then find somebody that will be your friend. You could use another PSN account you own but you would be quite lonely.

8) Once you got someone added on your friend list click Triangle on their profile then click "Compare Trophies" This is only because doing the sync from your trophy list won't work. Weird right?

9) When syncing you should get an error and hopefully it will the 80022d55 error. You must have the d55 error and it's the only error thats acceptable. Any other error maybe due to corrupted folders, Incorrect Param.sfo ownage set onto the folder, etc.

10) When you get D55 error be happy. That's the error you want. After getting the error back out, keep comparing your trophies until done.

Last edited:
C

Captain_zax

Reaction score
Sin$
Whilst this may be a given, but does this work for consoles on OFW higher than 3.55?

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
These two programs allows you to unlock your own trophies that you have on your PSN account. Simple to use and very easy to get used to. Tested them both and they work Perfectly. With both of these tools you can....

1) Customize the date of the trophy earned.
2) Instant Platinum, Which automatically unlocks all the trophy and sets the dates automatically. Maybe a faster way of getting removed from the trophy leaderboards.
3) Change the PARAM.SFO file on the folders to a more recent param.sfo on your trophy folders.
4) Rebuilding your trophy folders with your Param.sfo
And More!

Note: Once you finish unlocking your trophies you have to do the usually ftp > rebuild database stuff again for it to work. I'll explain that in the tutorial below.

Ps3TrophyIsGood Download Link: [Click here to view this link]!
BruteForce Download Link: [Click here to view this link]!
I hope the download and tutorial helps you out! Please Let me know if it does or not.

How it works:

*Note: Bruteforce maybe a required step. If you wish to take the extra step you can either do it first before Ps3TrophyIsGood, or until you're done with Ps3TrophyIsGood. I'll explain that part last.

1) From your Ps3's ftp go to HDD0 > HOME > 000000XX (Normally this would be your PS account's serial number) Trophies > Then drag your folders' onto your desktop or designated folder.

2) Now open PS3TrophyIsGood. Once opened click on File > Open > then select the folder you wish to modify.

3) Once opened the achievements should be now displayed. You then have 3 options to choose from per trophy. Unlock randomly, Unlock manually, or lock.

Unlock Randomly (Instant Platinum)* This will unlock all trophies at a random date. For example for gta 5 trophies if you choose to instant platinum some trophies maybe set to unlocked around 2008-2012. Normally before the games initial release. If you want to make your trophies more legit it would be best to manually set the time and date of them trophies.

Manually Unlocking* This process is more slow but it makes your trophies look more legit. You can change the obtainment time on the trophies by clicking on the time. You can set the year, day, month, and time unlocked on every achievement. Normally better to use if you want to stay high on the leaderboards. Most leaderboard sites like Exophase, PsnTrophyleaders tend to remove cheaters. However there's a site called Ps3Trophies that even track cheaters. The no legiter zone.

Lock* Normally I dunno why someone would use this option unless they wanna derank someone's trophy level? This option locks the unlocked trophy.

4) Once you're done unlocking trophies click on File(F) then save. If you want to edit more folders just open a new folder after saving the edited one.

c8c156b623415f4c5c6957a42e3a5a75.png

365f7afaba2e356e754072855d998970.png

5) Now you're done editing trophies? You have an option to use Bruteforce on your trophies to rebuild the folder's Param.sfo to your param. if you forgot to get your most recent param.sfo go back to FTP, HDD0 > Home > 0000000X > Savedata > Any Save > Copy param.sfo to desktop.

I do recommend using bruteforce just to be sure your trophy folders' do work. It's always best to update their param.sfo. Even if you changed cids.

BruteForce Step:

1) Open Bruteforce, then before you open the trophy folders click on where it says "Profile" it will be grey until you hover over it. It will turn blue. Select it, then it will ask for the param.sfo file to use. Select the one you transferred from your ps3.

2) Now click on the three ... button to choose the trophy folder path. Once chosen the correct path your trophies should appear.

3) When the trophy folders appear you can choose which display to use. ICONs would look like this

b6ca268a4f77395ba0bf1e1c527bbd34.png

Listed Would look like:

0910235237924355f4719b373bf5d9ac.png

In my opinion.. Listed is a lot better just because you can easily select them all at once.

4) Once your Param.sfo and your trophy folders are opened select all the trophy folders "Normally at once" by clicking on the top trophy making it shaded by a blue bar, then hold left shift then click on the bottom trophy. Your Bruteforce MAY FREEZE AT FIRST. ALLOW IT SOME TIME SO IT CAN GET EVERY FILE IN THE TROPHY FOLDERS' SELECTED.

5) Once all the folders are loaded, click on the bottom blue rebuild then click "Rebuild Full" confirm every rebuild for the folders. when the final one is done.. You should be all set.

Now Back To Desktop > Ps3

1) Take the folders you modified then drag them back to your Ps3's ftp. The same one you took the unmodified trophies from. Replace everything but before you do. Back up your trophies. incase you messed up.

2) When all folders are copied to your ftp successfully. Now comes the fun part.

2.a) Turn off your ps3, Enter recovery mode. Dunno how? 2 easy steps.
2.a1) Shut off ps3
2.a2) Power on ps3 by holding the power button on the console. Don't release it, The ps3 should beep then turn off.
2.a3) Hold the power button again, now this time the ps3 should beep 3 times. Connect your ps3 controller with a cable connected to your ps3.

3) When you entered recovery mode there should be 5-6 options. Among them all chose "Rebuild Database" nothing else.

4) Your ps3 may ask to use HDMI if you have HDMI connected. Just choose yes, then finish editing video settings.

5) Your ps3 should tell you the console will begin rebuilding its database. Click X to confirm, then allow it to rebuild. Once it rebuilds the console will reset.

6) Once the console resets Sign into the profile you chose to place the modded folders. After that, sign into PSN. Yes you need a working cid for this. Preferably the one that the param.sfo used. ( If such thing applies ) After signing into PSN make sure you have a friend added on your acc. This PART IS NECESSARY!

7) If you do not have a friend then find somebody that will be your friend. You could use another PSN account you own but you would be quite lonely.

8) Once you got someone added on your friend list click Triangle on their profile then click "Compare Trophies" This is only because doing the sync from your trophy list won't work. Weird right?

9) When syncing you should get an error and hopefully it will the 80022d55 error. You must have the d55 error and it's the only error thats acceptable. Any other error maybe due to corrupted folders, Incorrect Param.sfo ownage set onto the folder, etc.

10) When you get D55 error be happy. That's the error you want. After getting the error back out, keep comparing your trophies until done.
Nice tut. Looks like it will help people. I might give this a go later on sometime.

B

billsmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I just have one question do you need a jail broken ps3 to use ftp ?
If so is there someone on this website that can do my profile for god of war 1,2 and 3 please

Xolara

Xolara

Xbox360 Build Collector
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I just have one question do you need a jail broken ps3 to use ftp ?
If so is there someone on this website that can do my profile for god of war 1,2 and 3 please

Hello,

Yes, you do need a jailbroken (cfw) Ps3 to be able to synchronize modified trophy folders. This is because in order to extract and replace trophy folders you need to be able to explore into your Ps3's hard drive using either ftp or a file manager. You can use Bruteforce for ofw as well but only for save editing.

B

BALAKAFALA

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Yes, you do need a jailbroken (cfw) Ps3 to be able to synchronize modified trophy folders. This is because in order to extract and replace trophy folders you need to be able to explore into your Ps3's hard drive using either ftp or a file manager. You can use Bruteforce for ofw as well but only for save editing.

If your ps3 is jailbroken how can you get onto PSN?

T

TheBlackstaff

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work for anyone? I cannot for the life of me get my Trophies to sync. All I want is to carry over trophies from an old account.

A

AsztalosKrisztian

Reaction score
Sin$
Could somebody made a video or something about it? I am new here. :biggrin:

Derar hamdan

Derar hamdan

Reaction score
Sin$
i have a question
synced trophies are supposed to be red colored and blocked mine aren't even after sync
what can i do about it or how does this work

P

PlatinumPt

Reaction score
Sin$
Is Sony still banning people for modding trophies? I want to get another PS3 and mod it to unlock some of the unachievable trophies in the games that I sunk a lot of time into.

Top Bottom
Login
Register