What's new

Tutorial BruteForce & Ps3TrophyIsGood: Unlocking all your Ps3 Trophies Tutorial 2015

• Thread starter Xolara
  • Start date
  • Views 75,945
P

paulo92921

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey. this work with a PS3 OFW with HAN?, if I backup my PS3 trophies into HD, plug on pc, make the steps, and rebuild database, the trophies will work too, or its just for CFW?

U

Unfamed

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey. this work with a PS3 OFW with HAN?, if I backup my PS3 trophies into HD, plug on pc, make the steps, and rebuild database, the trophies will work too, or its just for CFW?

It works with HAN, but I only unlocked trophies of games that I had, no database rebuild is needed only if you unlock the trophies and then start the game.

R

RSnakeBR

Reaction score
Sin$
How did you do to copy the trophy folder from PS3 to PC and from PC to PS3 with HAN?

M

Mizunoryu

Reaction score
Sin$
I did take my save file to an USB flash drive, but when I open the file in Ps3TrophyIsGood it says it can't find the tropconf.sfm. What am I doing wrong?

mcewanc2

mcewanc2

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work with hen 2020? Any of these steps differ ? ? I get them to sync locally but not to online..

i am trying this with games I have so the trophy list already exists , but only what I’ve achieved.

If I log in online and compare trophies or sync they still show as what they were before I edited them.

if I start the game in question the % is shown as 0% offline for the games I’ve edited trophies for. Not sure what’s happening here.Do I need the games installed on the PS3 before I begin? Because I do have them installed. Should I maybe remove ?

Last edited:
Xolara

Xolara

Xbox360 Build Collector
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work with hen 2020? Any of these steps differ ? ? I get them to sync locally but not to online..

i am trying this with games I have so the trophy list already exists , but only what I’ve achieved.

If I log in online and compare trophies or sync they still show as what they were before I edited them.

if I start the game in question the % is shown as 0% offline for the games I’ve edited trophies for. Not sure what’s happening here.Do I need the games installed on the PS3 before I begin? Because I do have them installed. Should I maybe remove ?

Does it work in 2020? Yes, but with hen? I'm honestly unsure, I don't use hen and never had. So it's entirely unknown to me. Someone would need to figure that out since I don't have a PS3 capable of using HEN.

Any steps differ? Nope, all the steps (as far I know of) still remain the same with CFW. HEN users may experience some differences.

P

Paran01a

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys..
Im missing something and i cant figure out what

Did all the steps and got error 80030C25
Found sone currupt data in offline trophies and deleted them. Tried to sync again and got the D55 error a few times and my level started going up.

Then all of a sudden, 80030C25 started showing again and now it will not go past 5 %, no currupt data no issues when using PS3throphyisGood or Brute Force.

Anyome with any suggestions??

Xolara

Xolara

Xbox360 Build Collector
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone is still reading this thread and unsure if it does work with HEN.

Yes, it does work with HEN. The steps are still the same as CFW users. I only just tried this the other day and it worked without hassle.
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys..
Im missing something and i cant figure out what

Did all the steps and got error 80030C25
Found sone currupt data in offline trophies and deleted them. Tried to sync again and got the D55 error a few times and my level started going up.

Then all of a sudden, 80030C25 started showing again and now it will not go past 5 %, no currupt data no issues when using PS3throphyisGood or Brute Force.

Anyome with any suggestions??
It happens when brute-forcing the trophy folders. In the event, it does happen, redownload the folder then try brute-forcing it again. While I'm not sure why bruteforce tends to c25 trophy folders, they need to removed from your PS3 when syncing.

Do you use FTP on your PS3 and are able to FTP your PS3 outside of homebrew apps? When syncing folders, refresh your ftp client to see the folder change names. D55s will have the folder's name change and C25s won't. Syncs go in order. If you C25, you can refresh your FTP client then take a look of what been synced. If you notice a gap in the synced folders, find the folder that would go next in the synced folders list, delete it, then resync again. It should fix it.

Last edited:
N

newbrutus

Reaction score
Sin$
Xolara Xolara I have done step by step what you explained in my HEN PS3, when I modify my own trophy folders I can see the modded progress when I'm offline but after syncing there is no error and trophies don't upload to server, what can I do? Have i to remove trophy folders before pasting modded ones in the PS3? Is needed to have games instaled?

Top Bottom
Login
Register