• Thread starter Gondracorn
  • Start date
  • Views 1,901
Gondracorn

Gondracorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, my original playstation 3 broke, and I'm trying to get all of the saves I have on my memory card carried over to my new Playstation. However, in order to do this, I need to use Brute Force Save Data.

However, Brute Force Save Data Version 4.7 and 4.6 have been very bad lately, as I cannot use it to set a template or User Profile... those options are ALWAYS blank.

I have tried using the following options:

Update Account Info and copy PARAMS
Use Current PARAMS as template
Unlock Save to Work on Any PS3
Unlock Save with Rebug's FAKE account

I haven't entered the account info in manually yet, but I have about 100 individual save files I'm using, so, that will take a lot of time

If anyone has a working Brute Force Save Data editor, or knows how to fix this problem, I would glady appreciate it.

In addition, when using the PARAMS editor, all of the options on the Bottom are greyed out
In addition to that, I cannot select "Use Profile #"

Gondracorn

Gondracorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K, I just resigned every save with PSID, and tried to copy them to the PS3... recieved "Data Is Corrupt" Message. This shouldn't be happening; it worked flawlessly before, and they weren't corrupt when I transfered them initially

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you should have to do is set your template SFO ,then add your current SFO from the profile you want saves resigned to in set profile\configure profiles.

Top Bottom
Login
Register