What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Paid Service BrownMagician.com ✅AUTOMATED INSTANT-BUY BO2 ✅⚡FAST SERVICE★✅⚡MOST POPULAR★✅⚡NO BANS✅MASTER/DIAMOND✅

DNW

DNW

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I have a question, do you have the ghost camo tool?

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Just launched instant automated-buy website! www.BrownMagician.com
Please bare with us, as we will be updating the background and graphics to version 2 soon.

As far as functionality is concerned, everything is tested and is working perfect, ready to place orders!
As always, you can contact me before or after purchase if you ever have any questions or concerns!

Thiccniccsbrick

Thiccniccsbrick

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i was wondering if i could buy what i think is an infection that lets you knife ppl from a distance?

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I just but a recovery a day ago and i still haven't got it why?
umm we are pretty sure you did not order anything with us at all, make sure you have the correct service provider as we have no orders from you here at all.

LemonMan

LemonMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically no point to buy anymore since anyone can go to theatre mode and get infected with a ful GSC infection

Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically no point to buy anymore since anyone can go to theatre mode and get infected with a ful GSC infection
Not everyone wants just master prestige or 15th with the same stats. Some people want different prestiges and/or custom stats of their choice. Not to mention zombies which still has no infection for max rank.

Top Bottom
Login
Register