What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

BrownMagician.com ✅AUTOMATED INSTANT-BUY★GODMODE★FAST SERVICE★100%TRUSTED★PRESTIGE+UNLOCKS★OPEN 24/7

BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$

BUY INSTANTLY @ www.BrownMagician.com
24/7 Customer Support Chat: Click Here

HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE OR AFTER PURCHASE?
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME:
-----> CLICK HERE <-----
YOU CAN ALSO MESSAGE ME USING
Text SMS, Kik Mobile-App or Skype
*(Use Kik for fastest response):
My Kik: redblood_dk
Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
Click Here to Add My Skype

*Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.
My Discord: BrownMagician#0001

https://discord.gg/SJdh3hA

d341867cae28848d9d6e72de8ea8f6ff.jpg

Remember all customers who purchase from me will be guaranteed service in 24 hours or less without any extra charge!

$20 = GOD MODE CLASS ONLY

$25 = FULL PACKAGE
GOD MODE CLASS + PRESTIGE + UNLOCK ALL

This is a recovery service, meaning after you pay, I will need to have your e-mail and password of your Xbox account so I can log in and complete your service.

After I receive your PayPal payment, your service is guaranteed to be finished within 24hours or less from when you sent payment!
All services in most-cases are always done instantly within 20 minutes of paying, but as with every human, I am not able to be here online 24 hours a day.
Unfortunately, I have a life, school, work, girlfriend, family, etc... so service is completed within 24hours or less GUARANTEED!

Last edited:
Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.

xXxBeastxXx

xXxBeastxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
100 % legit, everything was fast and well done thanks again

Smokin Bewgs

Smokin Bewgs

Reaction score
Sin$
Graphics coming soon...
This service now supports both XBOX360 and XBOX ONE

100% Fast Service

GOD MODE CLASSES/OVER KILL CLASSES : $25

FULL RECOVERY W/ PRESTIGE, UNLOCKS, AND GOD MODE CLASSES : $35

TO PURCHASE RIGHT NOW WITH PAYPAL START A CONVERSATION WITH ME BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.se7ensins.com/conversations/add?to=BrownMagician
THE BEST XBOX BLACK OPS 1 MODDING SERVICE WITH GOD MODE + OVERKILL CLASSES

To purchase you can also add me using the following below:
My Skype: [email protected]
My Kik: redblood_dk

Remember all customers who purchase from me will be guaranteed service in 24 hours or less without any extra charge!
110% legit! Trustworthy ! And gets it done fast !

L

luke checkley

Reaction score
Sin$
100% trustworthy brilliant communication does exactly what you ask him for fast and legit
would really recommend :d great job thanks

A

Acebaby

Reaction score
Sin$
This guys is great, I found him randomly on this site and took a chance. Everything I wanted doing to the game he did and really quickly !! I have told a few friend about him as well and they have said the same :wink: DO IT

I

iBADxCT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fast and legit I would recommend this person over anyone here! Did mine in 10 mins got what I asked for

E

Euco

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, im looking just to get to around 13th prestige because i didnt carry over accounts, could someone help me?
gt - Euco EU

L

LastAsian724

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit check him out if you're itching for any of the services he is offering definitely do it can vouch for him he did exactly everything he posted he would say. Goes step by step CHECK HIM OUT worth the price!

Top Bottom
Login
Register