Broken Legs

• Thread starter Jimi Hendrix
  • Start date
  • Views 352
J

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Reaction score
I've been playing DayZ for a while now, and I've started to get pretty good. But today I had my jimmies rustled. I'm at Devils Castle and this guy (who I'm assuming was a hacker) seemingly came out of nowhere and shot me. I broke my leg, and he took most of my food, drink and the two morphine auto injectors I had.

Anyways, now I'm sat at the top of Devils Castle like a sitting duck, with barely any food and drink, with a broken leg. My question, can you wait out a broken leg, or do you need a MAI?

Also, I'm not prepared to blow myself up, I've been with this character for too long now T_T

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
If you wait long enough it will heal, I think. Try and crawl away from Devil's Castle or will probably be killed before you heal up. Also, why didn't you shoot the guy?
ALSO, what server you on? If I can be bothered I could help, maybe

J

Jimi Hendrix

Reaction score
If you wait long enough it will heal, I think. Try and crawl away from Devil's Castle or will probably be killed before you heal up. Also, why didn't you shoot the guy?
ALSO, what server you on? If I can be bothered I could help, maybe
Got knocked unconscious, anyway, I'm server hopping atm, hoping I'll find a bandit to kill. I'll probably end up dying anyways, my mate got killed last night so I'll probably just start again with him.

F

Fuzz

Reaction score
Got knocked unconscious, anyway, I'm server hopping atm, hoping I'll find a bandit to kill. I'll probably end up dying anyways, my mate got killed last night so I'll probably just start again with him.
The guy who shot you must have been an idiot. I always check the killfeed to make sure the person I shot is dead. Crawl somewhere hidden so when you die you can go pick your stuff back up. That is what I did... But you can't pick your ghillie suit off your dead body :frown: it was the only thing I really wanted off of it.

J

Jimi Hendrix

Reaction score
The guy who shot you must have been an idiot. I always check the killfeed to make sure the person I shot is dead. Crawl somewhere hidden so when you die you can go pick your stuff back up. That is what I did... But you can't pick your ghillie suit off your dead body :frown: it was the only thing I really wanted off of it.
I'm not too fussed about my stuff, all I've got of worth really is a DMR and AKM, but I'm pretty sure neither are that rare

F

Fuzz

Reaction score
I'm not too fussed about my stuff, all I've got of worth really is a DMR and AKM, but I'm pretty sure neither are that rare
Yeah you should be able to find them pretty easily. You can get all the types of AKs easily, just check all the hunting stands.

W

Winter

Jim. Over ruler of Sumo.
Reaction score
Broken legs do not fix by themselves. You need morphine.

Top Bottom