• Thread starter xl COOLWHIP
  • Start date
  • Views 295
xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I have 2 broken iphones. One white and one black AT&T iphone 4. Not sure which gb size because ones screen is conpletely shattered due to being thrown out a moving car, and the other is dead. My question is which site is the best to sell these? Ones screen is cracked but not the LCD and works fine and the others LCD is broken, but it comes on, but you cant see anything but a few small spots that light up. I dont want them, I dont plan on gettin the screens fixed either. Which site offers the most money and is reliable and trustworthy? They also must pay thru paypal. Any help will be appreciated greatly

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Best bet is to sell these on ebay as for parts or not working.
This.

You can get upwards of $150AUD per phone if it only needs a screen/digitiser replacement.
The one with broken glass but not digitiser is probably worth around 200-250aud

Razzle

Razzle

Reaction score
Sin$
true, as long as its not a digitiser problem with the screen but just glass, it'll be worth some money but i dont know what the screen looks like

Creamsicle

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eBay.
I've sold many destroyed, and I mean totally destroyed iPhones. Back plates shattered, front screen shattered, dent in it, won't turn on or anything for at the very least $100.

Parts are always needed therefore there is a demand for them.

They will sell, I can assure you that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register