What's new

Patched Bring offline xp glitch online (PATCHED)

• Thread starter RebeLzHD1
  • Start date
  • Views 20,241
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RebeLzHD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Steps:
1.) Make sure Borderlands 3 is closed and not running in the background

2.) Go to settings on Xbox or PS4

3.) Head over to network setting and click "Go offline"

4.) Start up Borderlands 3 and let it load until main menu

5.) Start your game on single player and wait for you to load into the game

6.) Once loaded in head back to your Xbox or PS4 network settings and hit "Go Online"

7.) Go back into Borderlands 3 and hit start to show the setting menu, when the game says connection active hit "Y" or Triangle (On PS4) and that'll bring up the social settings for the game

8.) Make sure to turn the game from "Local" to "Invite Only" or "Friends Only"

9.) Invite your friends into your game and wait for them to load in

10.) Kill bosses and enemies and your lobby should reward you with 7x Xp gains.

11.) Assemble a run of bosses and named enemies to maximize your Xp gains.

Take note you have to keep this lobby open so it's good to go kill multiple bosses and enemies in a single run, if you return to the main menu to reset bosses the glitch no longer will be applied.

Here's a run for great Xp that will get you from lvl 1-50 in about 45mins

The run:
Start on Eden 6 and farm the Graveward

Fast travel to Ambermire at the Rogues Hollow station, From here take a right through the building by the spawn point, Hop out the window and run forward past the tree roots and take another right, head forward towards a cave and kill the 3 named enemies inside the cave and any other baddies in the area.

Fast Travel to Athenas planet, slowly clear your way towards traunt going through the area clear any enemies who aren't giving you a hard time till you reach traunt at that point kill traunt and the run is complete.

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
[/IMG]

I seriously dislike being that guy. But..... if you're gonna copy it word for word, can you please give the guy some credit?

R

RebeLzHD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[/IMG]

I seriously dislike being that guy. But..... if you're gonna copy it word for word, can you please give the guy some credit?

Nope he’s not the one who found this I can show you messages from the person who told me that predates this he’s just the one who leaked it to everyone

Bed

Bed

Official Bed of 7s
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This happened to me earlier today on accident. So this is what I did after entering the game as offline, then turning my online back on when i loaded into sanctuary. And this is what my farming run consisted of that ended up with at least 20-legionaries per person:
1. I invited some of my friends to my lobby
2. Made sure it was on mayhem 3
3. Fast traveled to Jacobs Estate and for some reason has AT LEAST 10 Loot Tinks spawn around the map.
3.5: There were 2 loot tinks at the bridge right before the original loot tink farm spot, then there was a whopping 3 of them at the farm spot. Then we continued to make our way back thru the middle of the map and there was 3 more that spawned near each other around the buildings and another 2 more that spawned in the middle fo the town also, but one got away before we killed it. We then made our way into the witch area (The side quest area next to the woodenbridge leading to the cave), and as we worked our way around there killing enemies, numerous loot tink kept spawning in that area, they were coming out like 2 at a time.
4. We killed the final boss
5. We killed Graveward

There ended up being so many legendaries on the ground in Jakobs Estate that all of their games crashed except mine (Im the host).

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
FYI Trial of Instinct is a faster source of XP.

If you are a level 50 running for friends. 4-5 levels per run even at higher levels of 40+ and you don't need to reset the game just fast travel to sanctuary then back again.

F

fieldsweeper

Reaction score
Sin$
how does the xp glitch work exactly? if I am normally playing game is that all i need to do? just go offline and come back and you somehow have a huge boost? or do u nto have a player at level 50 for that mayham xb buff etc?

R

RebeLzHD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how does the xp glitch work exactly? if I am normally playing game is that all i need to do? just go offline and come back and you somehow have a huge boost? or do u nto have a player at level 50 for that mayham xb buff etc?
Just do what I posted and it’ll boost the xp rate regardless of level etc

Ray2Reckless

Ray2Reckless

Reaction score
Sin$
FYI Trial of Instinct is a faster source of XP.

If you are a level 50 running for friends. 4-5 levels per run even at higher levels of 40+ and you don't need to reset the game just fast travel to sanctuary then back again.

Sir, may I add you? Looking for a Boost, that is all lol

Just do what I posted and it’ll boost the xp rate regardless of level etc

How would i do this on PC?

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Sir, may I add you? Looking for a Boost, that is all lol

How would i do this on PC?

If you're on PC just download a trainer and increase the xp rates. No point in trying to do a glitch when you can do that.

Bed

Bed

Official Bed of 7s
Reaction score
Sin$
Start the game while offline and play on mayhem mode for 7x XP. (Mayhem 3 Online = +50% boost // Mayhem 3 Offline = +900% boost), so mayhem 3 offline gives best results.

Jonnieb

Jonnieb

Reaction score
Sin$
Start the game while offline and play on mayhem mode for 7x XP. (Mayhem 3 Online = +50% boost // Mayhem 3 Offline = +900% boost), so mayhem 3 offline gives best results.

Edit: If you’re on xbox i can boost you up, just drop me your GT.

Wetwafflesss1

I've tried doing the part to go back online it just kicks me

Bed

Bed

Official Bed of 7s
Reaction score
Sin$
Wetwafflesss1

I've tried doing the part to go back online it just kicks me
Sorry, i havent really been around, ill add ya if i hop on tomorrow and help ya. Not quite sure why it kicks you tbh, and new patch and hotfix came out so im not sure if it still works.

Supergamer90

Supergamer90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best method is to restart game and spam A/X (xbox/ps4) past the main menu until you load into game e.g sanctuary and can walk around. Same xp boost without the need for offline to online

Jonnieb

Jonnieb

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, i havent really been around, ill add ya if i hop on tomorrow and help ya. Not quite sure why it kicks you tbh, and new patch and hotfix came out so im not sure if it still works.

Okay I appreciate it just hit me up

F

fieldsweeper

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work after the patch? From the other day?

legalbudz

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on here wanna help an old lurker/contributor like myself :wacky: understand this? Every time i go offline and try to load the game, it says need to be online to play this game, click ok and back to dashboard.

Ive been able to get it to load by starting the game and then quickly going offline. But not seeing the leveling fast? Not a very high level but trying to get there.

Supergamer90

Supergamer90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone on here wanna help an old lurker/contributor like myself :wacky: understand this? Every time i go offline and try to load the game, it says need to be online to play this game, click ok and back to dashboard.

Ive been able to get it to load by starting the game and then quickly going offline. But not seeing the leveling fast? Not a very high level but trying to get there.
Just spam A until you load in sanctuary or wherever you are located. So past main menu

SneakierLemonz

SneakierLemonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone get this to work on pc? I can do the offline glitch but cannot get back online in game unless i fully restart the game. i know i can just mod but just would be nice to farm with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register