Bridging without ZAP or any programs!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by MAd HaVoK, Aug 5, 2009 with 8 replies and 583 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAd HaVoK

MAd HaVoK Newbie

Ratings:
    just want to let you guys know i know how to bridge using no programs,lag switches or hardware period....but will not share this with everyone......PM Me if your interested......I will share with those that make it worth it!!! I am in need of some Gold Lancer codes or Hammerburst codes if anyone has some....This bridging method works 100% of the time every time no joke!!!And you will not get banned!!!!:thumbup:

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Oh yeah, I've heard of this new method. It's so good, It's like the best way to cheat. I can't exactly remember what it's called.....oh wait! It's called a SCAM!

This is not real and you are just going to screw people over and take their codes, which BTW you will not get because no one trusts you with 6 posts.

Have a good day kthxbai.

3. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For a start how would you get host without programmes or lagswitches.....by a click of a finger? funny guy

5. Gears126

Gears126 Newbie

Ratings:
  6. WishMaster

WishMaster Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow, dude if you have the time to newly register and post down a useless thread like this, not wanting to share how you bridge without any materials, softwares, etc. Then i suggest you to never comeback, here in Se7enSins we share what we know, you obviously want to scam, and guess what? I doubt any sinner here will fall for that, hope you get banned, hope your mother puts you to bed earlier, hope your father beats the **** out of you, and hopefully one day the god of games mights you down with his huge p***s. I hate novices like you, seriously.

7. Fiction

Fiction Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice I gave him a golden hammy code and no reply!!! Just kidding who the hell would trust this *** <_<

8. Walk On

Walk On Newbie

Ratings:
    I gave him my gold lancer code and he won't respond!!! Just kidding, what a dumba**.

9. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Closed because this is just retarded.