Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

bridging/standbying

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Boosting & Matches' started by adamc1253, Dec 19, 2008 with 6 replies and 1,029 views.

1. adamc1253

adamc1253 Banned

Ratings:
    anyone know how to standby or bridge in this game? help would be appreciated...also i would like to know how to tell if you have host or if you even need it to standby.

2. IzzY

IzzY Getting There

Ratings:
    Obviouslly you need host to standby, what game doesn't.

3. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Standby works teh same as every other game. Bridge hosting - Not sure yet, probably gonna be released soon. Will be pretty similar to CoD4

4. OP
    adamc1253

adamc1253 Banned

Ratings:
    ok thanks...anyone know how to tell if your host? if i can find that out i can pretty much figure out how to standby on my own

5. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Just set up standby (test it in private matches where you are host) and then test it every game and see if your connection gets interrupted or if everybody else freezes and you can run around. Ill reply to this thread when i work out how to bridge :thumbup:

6. Ln LoGiC cL

Ln LoGiC cL Newbie

Ratings:
    I guess I am the noob in this situation, how exactly do you set up a standby?:cursing:

Logic

Sorry for the Double Post, couldnt figure out how to edit.

I feel sort of ignorant, because I just found a link on this site about how to do it. So here it is for the other people that don't know how to either. :smile:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbo...2-standby-all-360-games-and-arcade-games.html

7. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Just hit the edit button below your post :tongue:. Also, that guide is old, so I'm going to post in the Xbox Gaming Discussion section asking for someone to make a new guide.