Bridging question I need asnwer fast

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Bridging' started by dramatick, Dec 27, 2008 with 15 replies and 954 views.

1. dramatick

dramatick Newbie

Ratings:
    Lately when I've bridged i've been getting kicked after ips full route.. Im almost 99.9% positive im doing it correctly, And i've tried every know solution, But I just get kicked and go into my own private game with just me in lobby and it loading a map in the playlist im bridging in.

Any help with this please? :S

2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    So what your saying is when your trying to bridge someone host you get kicked from the party and put in your own by yourself?

If this is what you mean, it's not because you personally are lagging out but because your lagging everyone else out. The reason for this is because you created the party so they are on YOUR host, meaning you know what happens when you put your firewall up. You MUST HAVE the person your bridging host create the party. They need to actually create it, not just be party leader, or they'll either lag out or won't get host. Also make sure his IP is in trusted. Your other friends can be in trusted as well because what determines who gets host is whoever made the party thats IP is in your trusted zone. Hope that cleared it up for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    dramatick

dramatick Newbie

Ratings:
    Im not that stupid. Every time i bridge someone, THEY make the party... then invite me, then invite others..

4. I FuLi I3aKeD I

I FuLi I3aKeD I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They could be host banned, its happened to me. But lately when ive played halo ive gotten kicked for no reason. Not bridging.

5. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    your altering your firewall too early/too late.
    dont use cain, its a POS.
    get switchsniffer and use DJ shepards counting method.

6. OP
    dramatick

dramatick Newbie

Ratings:
  7. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    why dont you not be ignorant and look at the stickied post at the top labeled FAQs, it will tell you

8. xRiddik

xRiddik Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey dont wanna make a new thread.. so asking here.. every time i bridge i lag out :I i do it all right as soon as i see all the player it says something about the connection on the bottom of the screen....
    have they fixed bridging or something:S

9. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    ^^

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    dramatick

dramatick Newbie

Ratings:

How about you stop being an ignorant idiot and realize that i've read that, And it didn't help moron.

11. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    considering this "ignorant moronic idiot" founded bridging for Halo 3 and brang it back to the community, let this "ignorant moronic idiot" show you how much more logical I, an "ignorant moronic idiot," am than you, alright?

Code:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-3-glitches/97041-halo-3-bridging-and-standbying-faqs.html#post770420
    had you actually read it and looked down 2 posts, you wouldve seen my attatchment

hmm, that 2nd question seems to be something related to what you are asking, lets see what the answer is...
    OH SNAP! did i just do the impossible and read??? omg i read something! i read something that someone else apparently couldnt, omg!
    lets continue
    omg sounds similar again
    OMG I DID IT AGAIN! i really am the offspring of chuck norris holy snizzle~!~ how did i do that???

12. OP
    dramatick

dramatick Newbie

Ratings:
    Once again, You are officially an idiot. If you would have read my other posts, You would know that I have read every suggestion, And none work.

13. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    so i have to break it down into little kindergarten words you can understand eh?
    did you even read my post? it means this:
    if you lag out and youve restarted the party a few times, its either
    1 - you suck a bridging and not doing it right
    ~OR~
    2 - you have incompatable networks and cant bridge that person host
    ~OR~
    3 - your hoster is host banned
    THEY ARENT SUGGESTIONS, they are RULES/EXPLAINATIONS of whats going on
    clearly i am not the idiot in here but someone is...

14. OP
    dramatick

dramatick Newbie

Ratings:
    You still don't get it, I've tried all of that, And nothing works. Gtfo this thread because obviously you haven't noticed yet that NO KNOWN SOLUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.

15. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    how can you try "person is host banned?"
    you are so oblivious to what you are saying
    you are asking how to fix it (lagging out) right?
    YOU CANT im saying THIS IS WHY YOU LAG OUT
    either you suck at bridging, your hoster is host banned, OR your hoster and you have incompatable networks, THAT IS WHY, bridging is not fixed, there isnt a solution except for finding a different hoster or be better at bridging
    again, im not the ignorant one

16. K a Z i E

K a Z i E Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah same happens to me. Since im using cain and i was going through problems with bridging too i read and read and nothing can help. For some odd reason my Cain doesnt full route.. it stays half routing. So used the counting method a few times. It only worked sometimes.. I finally found a way that i can remember how to do it. This is my way if you wanna try, not sayin it will work. After i get the Blocks i wait 2 secs. I move the bar to Medium then watch my cain.. I watch the IP pour in and look at their Packets. When i see that their packets changed from 10 and under to 12 and up i switch my Firewall to high. It works all the time for me. But if i am to slow on changing it to Medium or High and i get that message about the Network Connection on the bottom screen i switch it back to high and my whole party backs out not just me.. if i dont switch it back to medium only i lag out and my party ends up playing without me. I hope that helped. Oh yeah YAY! first post. lol.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1