Bridging Question? Answer Fast Please

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Bridging' started by MiNdLeSsZoNeR, Dec 25, 2008 with 4 replies and 682 views.

1. MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR Getting There

Ratings:
    ok i have the bridging all set up ready to go but what i wanna know is what is the order of all the steps to do it by can someone lead me in the right direction of how to do it?
    so far its
    Join Buddys Game
    add his ip
    set firewall to high
    then what????

is it different for social and ranked please hlp me out thanks

2. WooKeTs

WooKeTs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can add your friend's IP at any time, but you will need Cain open and poisoning to get it. Once you get his IP, add it as trusted in Zone Alarm. Once you add his IP, raise your firewall to high and begin searching (with Cain poisioning). When the game is locked in (all player slots filled), wait 3-4 secodns and lower your firewall to medium. Now take a look at Cain. You'll see IPs come pouring in once you lower to medium. Once the IPs read "Full Routing", raise your firewall to high. That's all there is to it.

3. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    you should totally not be ignorant and look at the top of the freaking page where it says "HOW TO BRIDGE IN HALO 3"

4. OP
    MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR Getting There

Ratings:
    i did look it shows you how to bridge but doesnt say when or what not to put your fire wall on high so how about you not be ignortent and maybe you should read that tutorial cuz i have and it dont say **** about what im asking

5. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    let me proove you wrong and show you how ignorant you are
    hmm, sounds like you set your firewall to high there...
    hmm, that sounds like thats when you set your firewall to medium...
    hmm that sounds like thats when you readjust the firewall to force him host
    WOW dude, that was amazing, how did i do that?????

or lets see with the "Shepherd" (me) method
    hmm, that sounds like what to do when you start it up
    oh, that sounds like when to allow other's connections through
    dude, that totally sounds like what you do to finish the process
    omg, like, i must be a chuck norris offspring or something, i swear if you couldnt see that like any half wit moron, i dont know how i managed to see that...