What's new

Bridging Issues

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have any bridging issues, leave them here...

I know that I can't find games in WINGMAN...

B

belovin

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i followed your guide you said to check ips or reinstall ZAP and i did but i still cant find my friends ip's in the lobby and changing the security also seems to ahve no effect on whether i find a match even if its on high security i find matches eprfectly.

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
belovin said:
Hey i followed your guide you said to check ips or reinstall ZAP and i did but i still cant find my friends ip's in the lobby and changing the security also seems to ahve no effect on whether i find a match even if its on high security i find matches eprfectly.

Hmm, try to redo your bridge itself

G

gentle bomb

Reaction score
Sin$
So here's the deal, I'm using a Crossover cable to connect my Vista 32bit laptop to my Xbox 360. That works, so then i bridge the 2 connections (Wireless Connection to linksys and Wired Connection using crossover cable to Xbox) So then that bridges right.

Then, i get Zap setup by making the new network in internet zone, then I add Xbox's Ip Range (65.55.42.130 - 65.55.42.255) and GoW2's (206.13.213.20 - 206.13.213.255) and make them both trusted. Last, I add my own Ip i get from Ip chicken, and add that to trusted, then hit apply.

So i have both Firewall sliders set to medium, and i have my friends Ip in the trusted zone, then change internet slider to high, search for match, and i don't even get 10 seconds to switch to medium because i already get into a game.

I think that this is because something isn't right with the bridge, but I know i did everything right, and even used a crossover cable and a regular ethernet cable both with no luck. It seems like Zone Alarm doens't even have an effect on my Xbox.

help?

K

KiLLa CaM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get games in wingman easily when bridging. Just takes a little patience, I think the most I waited was like 10 mins. but I still got a game...

I'm not doing anything special either, I do the same exact thing you do so yeah IDK it's just a whack gametype...

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
KiLLa CaM said:
I can get games in wingman easily when bridging. Just takes a little patience, I think the most I waited was like 10 mins. but I still got a game...

I'm not doing anything special either, I do the same exact thing you do so yeah IDK it's just a whack gametype...

Lucky, I can't at all

Top Bottom
Login
Register