Bridging isn't working for me...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by HostwiththeMost, Feb 21, 2009 with 5 replies and 356 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HostwiththeMost

HostwiththeMost Newbie

Ratings:
    I always get host, but it always boots everyone out of the game before it even gets started then right after that I ge disconnected from Live....

in ZAP this is what I have for trusted IP's

Range: 206.13.213.20 - 206.13.213.255 Epic
    Range: 206.16.213.20 - 206.16.213.255 Epic 2
    Range: 65.55.42.130 - 65.55.42.255 Xbox Live

Am I missing something? I put my slider on high til it finds all the players, then 10 seconds after it finds them all I put it to medium....it puts me into the lobby then right as the last timer finishes they all get booted and it boots me back to the party lobby then disconnects me from Live.....do I have something wrong?

Oh, and I've also got my own IP on the trusted section as well...

2. Xorn

Xorn Newbie

Ratings:
    Are you trying to do this by yourself or with a full party, because you need a full party. What you described may happen if yo are alone.

3. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah, you need to make sure you go in with a full party

4. OP
    HostwiththeMost

HostwiththeMost Newbie

Ratings:
    why cant i be by myself? i even got as far one time the game actually started, and while the timer was counting down everyone just disappeared out of the game....

i was using zone alarm free when this was working, i switched to pro and now i cant even get it to give me host...ive tried everything

5. WishMaster

WishMaster Member

Ratings:
    There is no way you can bridge (force) yourself host, you will just end up kicking people out, and second why would you buy the Pro version if you all your going to be using is the firewall? Unless you wanted the protection then thats cool. But you couldve just downloaded the firewall only which is free and permanent.:mellow:
    If its not working now, check in blocked programs and such, to see if you did not block some important ips that needed to pass by, happens sometimes to me i get carried away force hosting i sometimes forget to allow some stuff to pass by. Only way to force host is with a full party of friends and having their ips on trusted, or just play wingman with a friend having his ip on trusted.
    If you want to force host without a full party (still recommended to have at least 3 friends in) then try Nubbles post: Force Host without full party

6. OP
    HostwiththeMost

HostwiththeMost Newbie

Ratings:
    i never bought the pro version i downloaded the 15 day trial, but ive already switched back to the free version.....im not gonna worry about bridging anymore, i get host every so often and thats enough for me....i just want to standby a few games, not enough to get me banned or anything, but just to make people cry cause its been done to me so many times.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.