• Views 153,247
N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: The Best Bridging Tutorial

Fernest Gump said:
Yeah, I just got the whole process done! Bootcamp was a cinch. I'm now running windows flawlessly. Not to figure out this whole bridging thing.

Acid, are you there to help me out? :smile:

Yo acid I got everything working well, except idk how to bridge my computer to my xbox. Could you help me get this hooked up?

I got all the zone alarm stuff ballin' and stuff like that. I just can't get my xbox connected through my PC

Definately, sorry about last night, I had a family emergency (My 17 year old dog died, had him my whole life:.()

I'm on now though, hit me up with an invite

Do you think I should put pictures on the tutorial?

P

PATRICKdoesWORKK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

does this method works the same for wireless connections too?

D

D3MONIC VENOM

Reaction score
Sin$

how can u do this with out friends in your party?

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

D3MONIC VENOM said:
how can u do this with out friends in your party?

There is a way, but the problem is that there is a good chance you won't get host, so I say, don't even bother. Just hook up with people on here if you don't have any friends on.

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

(delete delete delete)

L

loco7

Reaction score
Sin$

all you guys that boost are gay win fare you guys have no skill:thumbdown:

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm on my other account.... NewbsMyNubble

D

D3MONIC VENOM

Reaction score
Sin$

CAN U DO IT WITH ONLY ONE FRIEND IN WINGMAN ?

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

D3MONIC VENOM said:
CAN U DO IT WITH ONLY ONE FRIEND IN WINGMAN ?

I can't even get into wingman games so i dunno

K

KiLLa CaM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Great tutorial acid x nubble! Works perfectly, does exactly what it's supposed to if you follow these exact steps. Don't need ANYTHING in the Expert section or anything. So easy to do =D

BTW, Wingman is pretty dumb. For some reason, almost every1 who tried to bridge them self host in it with a friend can't find a game like me and acid and a lot of other people on here who've said something about it...

CaLL mE nEoN

CaLL mE nEoN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Great tutorial man
This brings back good h2 memories
lol

you forgot to add the part about Auto Standby

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

CaLL mE nEoN said:
Great tutorial man
This brings back good h2 memories
lol

you forgot to add the part about Auto Standby

Yeah, lol bring back EZ Macro and what not. Man, I had such a good time in Halo 2... That's what got all this stuff started anyway...

C

Cixot

Reaction score
Sin$

great tutorial VERY USEFUL:thumbup::thumbup:

G

GearVetter

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey, me and my friend both have done this and get host but there are times during the connection box check-off screen where it connects us to a game before we can even wait 10 seconds to switch the slider back from high to medium. I'm not quite sure why it's happening, I also have a few questions along with that one.

-When starting a game party is it necessary to have started Zone Alarm after the party has been made, or can zone alarm be turned on even before starting the game party?

-Is it neccessary to "Rapidly change the INTERNET ZONE SECURITY SLIDER from MED to HIGH four or five times" before beginning the game search, every time? Or was this just in order to pickup your friends IP addresses? Which brings me to something related to the rapid switch step...

-When I checked the Alerts and Logs, my friends IP address didn't even show up, they were all mine (192.168...) and mine didn't show for my friend either when he tried. We ended up both finding out our IPs and sharing them with each other. Does this have anything to do with us not always getting host (as explained earlier)?

I'm not quite sure why I'm having these issues, but regardless, great guide!

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Bra-****ing-vo dude

I got all my **** set up and it works like a mother****ing charm. I can't thank you enough.

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Fernest Gump said:
Bra-****ing-vo dude

I got all my **** set up and it works like a mother****ing charm. I can't thank you enough.

Thanks man, I'm just here to help... I'll be setting up a tutorial SOON as to how to SET UP the bridge instead of just USING ZAP:thumbup:

GearVetter said:
Hey, me and my friend both have done this and get host but there are times during the connection box check-off screen where it connects us to a game before we can even wait 10 seconds to switch the slider back from high to medium. I'm not quite sure why it's happening, I also have a few questions along with that one.

-When starting a game party is it necessary to have started Zone Alarm after the party has been made, or can zone alarm be turned on even before starting the game party?

-Is it neccessary to "Rapidly change the INTERNET ZONE SECURITY SLIDER from MED to HIGH four or five times" before beginning the game search, every time? Or was this just in order to pickup your friends IP addresses? Which brings me to something related to the rapid switch step...

-When I checked the Alerts and Logs, my friends IP address didn't even show up, they were all mine (192.168...) and mine didn't show for my friend either when he tried. We ended up both finding out our IPs and sharing them with each other. Does this have anything to do with us not always getting host (as explained earlier)?

I'm not quite sure why I'm having these issues, but regardless, great guide!

Question 1 - Are your friend's IP's the only ones on your trusted? If not, it could be because other IP's you have on trusted may be people on the opposing team

Question 2 - No, only use that to get your Friend's IP's. Don't have to repeat unless new people join you.

Questions 3 - That has happened to me before, and usually if you just wait awhile, the IP's will start showing up... You may have to uninstall and reinstall ZAP

If you have anything else- just ask

I

iTz Dono

Reaction score
Sin$

doesnt works for me i was bridging hjost the other day with the expert settings on, ever since i deleted them and did it your way it wont get me host

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

iTz Dono said:
doesnt works for me i was bridging hjost the other day with the expert settings on, ever since i deleted them and did it your way it wont get me host

Then change it back:smile:

D

deadly112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

please help this doesnt work, i leave my trusted zone on medium and i put internet zone on high but it never finds anyone, can u help PLZZZ!!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register