Bridging Host

• Thread starter nizmocho
  • Start date
  • Views 1,470
N

nizmocho

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you bridge host by yourself, or do you need a full party to do it? Because when i first started bridging, I could always get host, even if I'm alone, in both wingman and players' choice. However, this stopped working, and once i fixed it, now I can only get host with a full party.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It was weird because when I started bridging it was the same for me. It became more uncommon as time went on until the point where I could only get host with a party. Thats how it is for me now and I think for everyone.

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
M

Mike V

Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain17 said:
The buttons on the router should be labeled. I would find it odd if there were just two buttons sitting there with no explanation of which one does what.
well the theres a total of 3 buttons i can find on this router on is the factory reset button the second says WPS by it and the thrid says nothing but i think that one just turns on the flashing lights that run across the top of my router :?

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Mike V said:
well the theres a total of 3 buttons i can find on this router on is the factory reset button the second says WPS by it and the thrid says nothing but i think that one just turns on the flashing lights that run across the top of my router :?

Well not all routers have a standby button, so there's a chance you just don't have one.

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Mike V said:
haha okay thanks for helping me:thumbup:

Any time, homie. But rather than just saying it, hit that thanks button! It'd mean a lot! :biggrin:

S

Silver Bruh

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I can bridge host and Standby just fine, but I was curious about lag-switching as well.

Anyone here think using an Ethernet Coupler would work okay? I don't think It should damage the connection too badly.

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can bridge, don't even worry about lag switching. With a bridge and ZAP you can allow your teammates to run around with you, which makes everything much more fun and a lot easier. If you lag switch, you are the only person who has the capability to do the fun stuff. Like if you spawn them without weapons with a lag switch, your teammates won't have them either.

Bridging is by far the way to go.

Top Bottom
Login
Register