Bridging host wont work

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by optimizedd, Dec 23, 2008 with 9 replies and 862 views.

1. optimizedd

optimizedd Newbie

Ratings:
    ok so i got zone alarm pro n my bridge al ready with the ips n **** all set and when i find a match it wont ever go throguh ill sit here for 30 mins and not get a match even when my firewall is on off im bridibng thru a laptop my xobx to my laptop wireless to my router i need help

2. DearestBRAVO20

DearestBRAVO20 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sounds like you havent added the gow server ip and your xbox's ip

3. OP
    optimizedd

optimizedd Newbie

Ratings:
    i did i added them in zone alarm and the ranges and it still takes forever ughh this sucks what r the gow seerver again?and for my ip what do i add?

4. GodBlaze

GodBlaze Newbie

Ratings:
  5. UNiON PlAYA 28

UNiON PlAYA 28 Newbie

Ratings:
    It's all not working for me today, I did it yesterday and it worked, I think gears got new ips.

6. powrdb1cata

powrdb1cata Newbie

Ratings:
    Im getting the opposite.
    Im briding for sure because my laptop is connected to my 360 by the crossover cable.

My firewall is on HIGH and i still find matches and im not host...

7. rapidmovies

rapidmovies Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think they fixed something.... This is really gay. I get the same ****, does ANYONE have this working correctly?

8. n8laker

n8laker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i am still bridging and hosting but i dont use zone alarm i use webroot firewall

9. rapidmovies

rapidmovies Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you using vista or xp? Also, does ur xbox get assigned the same ip as your computers internet bridge? I think that is my problem and when i try to force it, it wont accept it.

10. n8laker

n8laker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have vista... also u have to make sure u force bridge through cmd prompt...there is a tutorial on here called ics bridging. Also if that does not work u can try bridging again and reinstall ur firewall program.