bridging host help!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by adamc1253, Dec 19, 2008 with 3 replies and 1,115 views.

1. adamc1253

adamc1253 Banned

Ratings:
    when i go in with my firewall on high i cant find any teammates but once i put it on medium i instantly find a teammate...this makes it impossible for me to bridge myself host because i cant keep my firewall on high if i want to find a match...any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!:thumbup:

2. DESP1se317

DESP1se317 Newbie

Ratings:
    First off you can't bridge yourself host without a full team, i.e., 5 man team for elimination game types, or yourself and one other person for wingman, otherwise everyone lags in the room including your teammates and even with host killing 9 ppl is hard, get a full team or play wingman, add me if you like i'll come be your wingman

DESP1SE 317

oh and then i could bridge to you.....

3. bloodswetandtears

bloodswetandtears Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes you can force yourself host without a party, works every time for me. there tuts in here showing how.

4. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    It is rather easy to do it in wingman. What I do when I don't have anyone to play with is this;

First- Start the game with firewall on HIGH
    Second- Go to the ALERTS AND LOGS tab
    Third- Refresh the logs page (make sure that firewall is selected on the dropdown menu
    Fourth- Add the first IP that it displays (The most recent)
    Fifth- Repeat step three and four until it says FOUND PLAYER
    Sixth- Once it says FOUND PLAYER, leave your firewall on HIGH for ten seconds, then drop it to MEDIUM
    Seventh- And now you are HOST!!

Enjoy!:thumbup: