Bridging HELP! NOT AN IDIOT PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Shad3yShad3, Dec 21, 2008 with 6 replies and 375 views.

1. Shad3yShad3

Shad3yShad3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok i was using cain, but it crashes too much so I was wondering where to download Commview (IF ITS FREE) If i can't get it free i want to download switchsniffer so if you have either please help. And I had to recover my computer because of a virus so I need a ZoneAlarmPro Key so i can have it forever. So if you can help please do so. You can contact me on these:
    AIM: Shad3yShad3 (Im on right now)
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Shad3yShad3

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    you can download a trial of commview on download.com

3. OP
    Shad3yShad3

Shad3yShad3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh really thanks but can i keep downlaoding over again and use the trial or will it know?

4. stinkyx dead x2

stinkyx dead x2 Newbie

Ratings:
    i helped out shady and he said he would let me join, when it came time to do it he just ignored me and did it for himself. thats F'd up! stay away form shady!

5. OP
    Shad3yShad3

Shad3yShad3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Umm someone already came in my room. Im sorry im not gonna just kick him out!!! How dare you, you spoiled lil brat

6. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So? i probably shouldnt take part in this, but if you said you'd let him join, you should of let him join. You could of easily told the other person you already got a teammate and you'll play with him later.
    It bothers me when people say their going to do things, then dont do it. How can anyone trust you if you can't keep your word?:?

7. Dark x Primo

Dark x Primo Newbie

Ratings:
    We all know not to help Shadey :tongue: