• Thread starter Fail Troll
  • Start date
  • Views 412
Fail Troll

Fail Troll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically I never get host. I changed my public IP, not local. I have tried different xbox live accounts. I just can't bridge myself host anymore. I put it on high, count 10 - 30 secs, bring it to medium and I get a game but yet Im not host. My bridge is fine. I have been bridging since halo 2. I know it works. Any Ideas?

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nubble said:
Restart your modem and router, shutdown and reopen ZAP, uninstall and reinstall ZAP, if that doesn't work, Restore your computer back to when it did...

Try that

B

bloodangelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmm, well, if you are finding games even when your bridge is on and your firewall, obviously your bridge dont work.

G

Glocks Burn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I put the slider from MED to HIGH start the match making and then after 10 seconds with a mississippi then slide it back to MED it always works.

B

bloodangelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dymebagz said:
I put the slider from MED to HIGH start the match making and then after 10 seconds with a mississippi then slide it back to MED it always works.

same here......I am a 5 bar...if i am playing with 3 and 4 bars, it takes forever to find a match. if i am playing with 2 and 1 bars, i find a match in 30 seconds or less.....if your bridge is set up right, this method is fail proof.

Top Bottom
Login
Register