What's new

Bridgers/stanbyers MUST READ!!!

S

sWi x oP

Reaction score
Sin$
Well well well guys it looks like etremeist 187 or w.e that scrub name is hes trying to get a lot of us banned and that other crap so all u top standbyers and bridgers etc etc check this video out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUdQFDJY8bU]YouTube - Gears of War 2 Official Cheaters List Plus How to Avoid Getting Cheated[/ame]

A

aaron10101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
who really cares there fixing standybuying in the next update one dude who works for epic got lag switched and but a code in so every time some one does it something happen idk yet we gotta find out on next update

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aaron10101 said:
who really cares there fixing standybuying in the next update one dude who works for epic got lag switched and but a code in so every time some one does it something happen idk yet we gotta find out on next update

They arent stopping it. it is nearly impossible to stop it. They are just "punishing" people who do it

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha there are so many people from this site on there. That's what you idiots get for posting your GT all over a cheating website.

F

Frankie32

Reaction score
Sin$
lol that guy has no life..all he does is update his youtube every hour with names of standbyers ahahaha whatta no life loser

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Frankie32 said:
lol that guy has no life..all he does is update his youtube every hour with names of standbyers ahahaha whatta no life loser

bro if you cheatting you life is even lower than his. and they are banning cheaters from public matches. So yes its pretty much stopping them.

A

aaron10101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joe said on epic forums that he put a code in and everytime some one standbys something happens

M

MaSTA SoLIDUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. Title Update 3 is going to have a ton of backside stuff.

Players who quit will be replaced with bots. In public matches. Insane Bots.

Players who stand-by/lag switch will be banned from MP completely. not my words, it's his. And it's a backend code that supposedly bans your IP, Gamertag and 360 ID...so I'd be very careful trying to circumvent that.

Epic Games Forums - View Single Post - All Title Update 3 Fixes; with info from Epic games--Last update [Feb 20th 2009]

Post TU3, You will either be good or be gone. No more cheating.

Also, for those who justify doing it to get their K/D up, K/D is currently irrelevant to rank, and after TU3 rank is going to be experiential (like Halo 3) while matchmaking is going to still be based off of the trueskill rank. But the 'icon' used to show your expereince may or may not still be your bars. Trueskill rank may or may not get it's own 'icon'.

Other tewaks are rumored, but in more places than that one thread joeGraf, Rod, Cliff, and Eric have said network tampering is the number one thing getting addressed.

I couldn't be happier.:thumbup:

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain17 said:
Hahaha there are so many people from this site on there. That's what you idiots get for posting your GT all over a cheating website.
Who cares? It's not like you're going to get banned for it. I mean your still cheating and just because you don't have your GT on this site doesn't mean you won't get caught for ACTUALLY cheating.

J

Jac0b

More Dubstep
Reaction score
Sin$
[Come Back Everyday This List Get's updated every hour] MAIN CHEATERS: P R O L II K E and aCiD x NuBbLe

Lol.. Our Diet mod :tongue:

G

Go Outside Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to stand up for this extremist guy but his stats are pretty legit and im pretty sure when i played him in wingman he didnt have host. Im sure he got his star cheating though.

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
Who cares? It's not like you're going to get banned for it. I mean your still cheating and just because you don't have your GT on this site doesn't mean you won't get caught for ACTUALLY cheating.
That is true, even if you mention or posted your GT in this website you will not get banned, unless caught actually cheating in-game.

Go Outside Nerd said:
Not trying to stand up for this extremist guy but his stats are pretty legit and im pretty sure when i played him in wingman he didnt have host. Im sure he got his star cheating though.
Oh well, i have not standbyed in games, only forced host so i will not get stanbyed or not have epic failure lag. Who knows he probably played about 70%+ without cheating. Im sure just forced host, like me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register