Bridgeing with a laptop?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by IB IE IE Z Y, Dec 11, 2008 with 6 replies and 403 views.

1. IB IE IE Z Y

IB IE IE Z Y Newbie

Ratings:
    can you do it if so can anyone let me in on how too connect it? thanks :smile:

2. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Search buttonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    "bridging wirelessly"

3. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah this is really easy.
    You just run a ethernet cable from your laptop to your xbox then in your network connection highlight both the wireless connection and the ethernet connection and select bridge connections. or I have been able to bridge my connection an alternate way through just changing some property values on my wireless connection and it always for me to connect to xbox live without a bridge.

4. OP
    IB IE IE Z Y

IB IE IE Z Y Newbie

Ratings:
    so will that make my x box wireless then? cause I'm just trying to find a way too bridge for host for gears of war 2. and i want too be able to standby also... and if i can do that with ought havening to make my connection wireless that would be even better..

5. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah that is how I got on xbox live. I just hooked up to wireless laptop with ethernet then bridged it. pretty much.

6. OP
    IB IE IE Z Y

IB IE IE Z Y Newbie

Ratings:
    hey can someone hit me up and explain this too me better? my gamer tag is IB IE IE Z Y

7. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    He just said there was a tutorial in the gears of war 2 glitches section just look in there. Its a step by step process so it should be pretty easy to follow.